NFL: Second Round Predictions (DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS)

WAR_PIG ]

WOW Philly picking some upsets there! LOL

Giants

Panthers

Titans

Steelers

I agree with Tool.

Yea I just don't think the titans are as good as everyone sees them to be! Again thats me talking!

Eagles vs Giants we just played prob the best RB in the game and he scored twice with breaking one loose and a 3 yarder. We let AP do his thing but also contained him to 70 yards i think. With out Burress I think the Giants W/R are below average! play man to man and stack the box. Manning Never gets over 200 yards passing playing the eagles! First game he has like 120 second like 180. Only way they will beat the eagles is if jacobs (who is bang up) and ward dominate!

As for the Panthers i think its going to be a shoot out!

PHILLYFAN ]
WAR_PIG ]

Giants

Panthers

Titans

Steelers

I agree with Tool.

Yea I just don't think the titans are as good as everyone sees them to be! Again thats me talking!

Eagles vs Giants we just played prob the best RB in the game and he scored twice with breaking one loose and a 3 yarder. We let AP do his thing but also contained him to 70 yards i think. With out Burress I think the Giants W/R are below average! play man to man and stack the box. Manning Never gets over 200 yards passing playing the eagles! First game he has like 120 second like 180. Only way they will beat the eagles is if jacobs (who is bang up) and ward dominate!

Philly, it's a homer pick mang.

WHO picks AGAINST their team in the playoffs?!

No one. It would be bad ju-ju.

Tool_Minion ]
PHILLYFAN ]
WAR_PIG ]

Giants

Panthers

Titans

Steelers

I agree with Tool.

Philly' date=' it's a homer pick mang.

WHO picks AGAINST their team in the playoffs?!

No one. It would be bad ju-ju.

[/quote']

I agree, but I can honestly say I'd still pick the Eagles man... Jim Johnson has to be one of the best D-cord. in the game.

Here is a nice read from this past weekends playoffs.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/01/04/wildcards/index.html?eref=T1

-- Game 3, Sunday, Eagles (6th) at Giants (1st). Earlier this season, Nov. 9, at Philadelphia: New York 36, Philadelphia 31. Dec. 7, at the Meadowlands: Philadelphia 20, New York 14. Eight quarters. Philadelphia 51, Giants 50. You can't be happy if you're the Giants to see the Eagles, 4-1 since Week 14, swagger in ... especially since New York is 1-3 since Week 14 and had to go to overtime to win that one. But the best thing for the Giants is rest. Brandon Jacobs and his balky knee should be OK, and he's the one player in the NFC playoffs who should give Eagles mastermind defensive coordinator Jim Johnson some long nights ... assuming Eli Manning can find a weapon in the passing game to take the pressure off Jacobs, which he couldn't do the last time the Eagles and Giants met.

Why the hell does everyone think the Cardinals are going to do something other than FAIL? Thats all they are good for.

Giants over Eagles

Panthers over Cardinals

Steelers over Chargers

Ravens over Titans

if they show up they are as good as anyone.

great offense

.but you are right they have that failing sense in thier past...but lets root for the underdog

Even though with Denver not in the playoffs and I really dont care who wins or what ever I will take a stab and see if I can get this right and just to add something interesting I will also try to guess the score.

NFC

Eagles @ Giants - Giants 24-21

Cardinals @ Panthers - Cards 17-10

AFC

Ravens @ Titans Hmmm who to pick I usually say fuck em' both but I guess the Ravens 35-21

Chargers @ Steelers - Steelers 9-7

Now lets see how close these scores are.

EAGLES @ GIANTS

CARDINALS @ CAROLINA

CHARGERS @ STEELERS

RAVENS @ TITANS

You people are high for thinking the steelers are going to lose to the chargers.

Carolina, over rated.

Ravens, gonna kicks some ass for revenge

Giants, ya just gonna shit on some eagles, they are about to be flightless after sunday or whenever the hell they play.

Pitt_United_Miz ]

EAGLES @ GIANTS

CARDINALS @ CAROLINA

CHARGERS @ STEELERS

RAVENS @ TITANS

You people are high for thinking the steelers are going to lose to the chargers.

Carolina, over rated.

Ravens, gonna kicks some ass for revenge

Giants, ya just gonna shit on some eagles, they are about to be flightless after sunday or whenever the hell they play.

I just wanted to quote some of this... just incase. ;)