UF BLACK LAG SUGGESTION

Guest [odc]SMOKEY-7525

Guest [odc]SMOKEY-7525

ok i had brought this up to our clan members and thought i would see what you guys think about it

everyone knows how bad the lag is during game play on socom, i have noticed that its worst when you get a invite and go to a randon server and then join the room...

what if we took a few more mintues chose a server the both teams could get in to and sent a message by the ps3 saying what server the game was set up in let everyone get in to that one server and in the game then that way the lag might not be as bad for everyone and the war might be a little more enjoyable for all.

Then you leave the chance of someone entering the room seeing that is is 6v6.

Right now I think the best option is to try and determine who has the best connection that is going to be in the war and have them make the room. Not only a good connection but someone that doesn't have network apps on like Limewire or torrents.

I gotta agree with Shane. If you have serious lag in a 6v6 room, then that person has no business hosting the room. Either they are downloading something or their connection is truly crap. I personally don't have the best connectino, but even I can host an 8v8 with no lag issues.

I would say we wait for the patch before anything changes IMO. Who knows allot of issues may be addressed in the upcoming patch which should be this week or next right?

And I agree something else is going on if you can't even host a 6v6 room without lag, but I'm not sure thats a direct reflection of someones Internet connection. I believe allot of these issues reside on the server end of S6. But I could most certainly be wrong :P wouldn't be the first or the last time.

I do agree with an earlier post that MOST of the lag is a /6 side issue. BUT I also think that there are times where someone's connection causes issues on top of /6 errors.

That being said, in our war, I personally really didn't see any issues, at least nothing that was out of hand. Now in rooms before hand YES Animal is right.