Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Mary Jane Or Jack Daniels

I still am a beer guy. Weed is too expensive and your supply doesn't last as long as Liquor. I have more fun with my friends drinking rather than smoking. Also has anyone ever heard of Weed Pong? I think not. ;)

Pot head for sure, Drinking here is too expensive and it doesn't taste that great plus I can still drive after smoking a joint I cant do that if I drink. I know they have tests to tell if you are high on weed or not but I have been pulled over by cops higher than a kite and the only thing that they said to me is "change your brake lights one of them is out".

I am a quiter! I was a weed man but now I am all over the place with my drinking. From captain-vodka-tequila-jagerBombs.

And drinking isnt much cheeper. Unless you like the cheap shit LOL

-Rooster- ]

I am a quiter! I was a weed man but now I am all over the place with my drinking. From captain-vodka-tequila-jagerBombs.

And drinking isnt much cheeper. Unless you like the cheap shit LOL

Well I dont sit in bars all night paying 6bux a shot and 5 for a beer. I'll buy a case at 14.99 and a bottle of Jaeger for 25 and I'm good for awhile.

well seeing as i will never smoke anything ( cancer history in fmaily0 weed is out the picture, as for not knowing well both my parents are MD and my uncle is a psychologists that helps rehabilitate drug users.

There are so many whisky bottles in my house waiting to be opened when i graduate and some are old jack daniel bottles from the 60's to like 04, lol. So i know my stuff, but for the sake of being i choose the THIRD ONE

I still am a beer guy. Weed is too expensive and your supply doesn't last as long as Liquor. I have more fun with my friends drinking rather than smoking. Also has anyone ever heard of Weed Pong? I think not. ;)

you jusst dont know the right people

i'll take my gravity bong vs beer pong

CDBS14 ]

well seeing as i will never smoke anything ( cancer history in fmaily0 weed is out the picture' date=' as for not knowing well both my parents are MD and my uncle is a psychologists that helps rehabilitate drug users.

There are so many whisky bottles in my house waiting to be opened when i graduate and some are old jack daniel bottles from the 60's to like 04, lol. So i know my stuff, but for the sake of being i choose the THIRD ONE

[/quote']i've heard thier have been studies and not one case of cancer has been caused by weed ..i is the oppposite weed kill the subsepcticle (weaker cells off) cells and lets the stronger ones live...

now i am pretty sure this is what i heard but i am not gonna look for the source....could be true could not be true ...i could care less

i could care less too, thing is if something burns and it is a carbon based life form, there probably is CO2 present. As for cancer, my family at least all family members from my paternal grandmothers side have died of colon cancer, as for my maternal grandfathers line there have been 2 cases of lung cancer, one being my grandfather and the other my great great grandfather; so i wouldnt want to try and beat the odds there.

CDBS14 ]

i could care less too' date=' thing is if something burns and it is a carbon based life form, there probably is CO2 present. As for cancer, my family at least all family members from my paternal grandmothers side have died of colon cancer, as for my maternal grandfathers line there have been 2 cases of lung cancer, one being my grandfather and the other my great great grandfather; so i wouldnt want to try and beat the odds there.

[/quote']NO DOUBT

AND LIKE YOU SAID ON BASIC PRINCABLES ..YOU ARE BETTER OFF TO NOT PUT ANY KIND OF SMOKE INTO YOUR LUNGS.. BUT IT TASTE SO GOOD

i am soo glad i quit smoking ciggearettes

one of the best things ive ever done

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Undertow ]

I have never poisoned my body with a foreign substance.

;)

me neither. i drink domestic!!! had to give up the weed or give up the paycheck, and the paycheck will buy a lot of beer, so...

Undertow ]

I have never poisoned my body with a foreign substance.

;)

Nerd.. :P

I did everything under the sun by the time i was 19, but now i only drink like 5 times a YEAR. :)

I used to drink and smoke everyday.........wasnt a day went by i didnt ...(plus some other things better left unmentioned)...then a few years ago i gave up everything........then football season came and I started drinking again........but know I just drink on the weekends and Holidays ;D