Aliases through the years

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have always been inadub.. except for a short time where i secretly started a second clan in socom 2 which was a FOXHUNT only clan.. most of the members were 503 members that changed names.. but i made a second roster cuz at that time i was frustrated w/ how things were going.. clan BSD was started and i became Floppin Testes and BSD stood for Big Swingin Di*ks ... other then that i have been inadub since day one of my socom career. I did share an account for the first 2 days of my socom experience and i was AlwaysBlunted, we played for a clan called FRC Five Ring Clan.. they still pop up every once in a while..

socom 1 - AlwaysBlunted

socom 1 - IN A DUB

socom 2 - INADUB

socom 2 - FloppinTesties

socom 3/present day - inadub

S1-2-- TrayneWreck

S2-present-- BigMoneyNacku

Clans

[JRB]

[WSO]

[M!] which we changed our name to [cBF]

Funniest names I've seen on Socom still has to be that Fetus clan. Anyone remember those guys? Aborted fetus, drunk fetus, dead fetus, retarded fetus, etc.... That shit cracked me up everytime I saw them. I think as much from people's reactions to the names as the names themselves.

CDBS14 ]
RNG187 ]
Neoblackhound ]
RNG187 ]

razgriz? as in' date=' the demons of razgriz from ace combat? ;D

[/quote']

I love that game one of my keepers from my ps2 games I still play it lol.

x2!! i play all of the ace combat series.

best series ever. god i wish they were online.

I beleive that ace combat 6 is online it is just to bad that is an XBOX only game, that has got to my favorite game out of the series, and also the only reason I would turn on an XBOX.

Cynical2U ]
CDBS14 ]
RNG187 ]
Neoblackhound ]
RNG187 ]

[/quote']

I beleive that ace combat 6 is online it is just to bad that is an XBOX only game, that has got to my favorite game out of the series, and also the only reason I would turn on an XBOX.

I hate that its on bitchbox they don't deserve it, damn why do inferior gamers get online ace combat, they lack the skill to truly play that game.

Neoblackhound ]
Cynical2U ]
CDBS14 ]
RNG187 ]
Neoblackhound ]
RNG187 ]

[/quote']

I hate that its on bitchbox they don't deserve it, damn why do inferior gamers get online ace combat, they lack the skill to truly play that game.

true, i had my friend sign up for the airforce versus civilian torunament; i played for him in a few matches, i think he got eliminated, lol.

I still want my ace combat on PS3 that 360 game was supposed to be just a timed exclusive and was supposed to be out on PS3 six months later.