Socom: Confrontation Trophies

I think they got a little carried away.

I Have not ONCE got a kill with a C4 pack yet. There is alot of things on there... even stacked. That in all my time of playing I havent even become anywhere near to getting. I didnt really care about trophies.. but if they were going to implement them, then you should be able to get at least a couple in the first week of playing. Other games you get a trophy for the first board. They should have a few simple ones.. survive an entire map, buds training - play each map 3 times on each game mode. Get a kill with every single weapon.

A couple easier ones for show would be nice to let us know that we are achieveing something.

I can GUARANTEE I WILL NEVER get more than probably 3 of those, no matter how much I play.

And I'd bet my own money most other people can't get more than half of them without cheating.

at3dave ]

I think they got a little carried away.

I Have not ONCE got a kill with a C4 pack yet.

I have.. I had the VIPs on Xroads I was held up in the house.. I went outside to check things out and he started shooting, He chased me inside I planted C4 in the wall and killed him.. Funny As Hell. Now when I'm stuck with C4 I will use it if someone is chasing me cause those kills are the best haha

Oh Resurge was there he saw it LOL

I dont see a prob w/ a lot of them.. i think easy trophies is pointless.. im glad they are challenging.. i have like 10 games right now with trophy support and some of them are ridiculously hard.. but thats what makes it so fun.. out of the ordinary objectives to help keep socom fresh and competitive against clan mates and friends. i look forward to it.. and we do have a day.. either the week of the 5th which is almost over, or the week of the 12.. which is next week.. so w/in the next 11 days..

there are some tough ones.. but there are some easy ones as well..

EXPEDITIONARY MEDAL

PLAY 50 GAMES AS A MERCENARY PLAY 50 GAMES AS A COMMANDO/SPECIAL FORCES

that will not be hard at all for most of us in a clan..

there does seem to be a few regarding sniper rifles too.. this is just an additional challenge for me/us.. i think its great and look forward to adding to my abundance of trophies i have already..

inadub ]

there are some tough ones.. but there are some easy ones as well..

EXPEDITIONARY MEDAL

PLAY 50 GAMES AS A MERCENARY PLAY 50 GAMES AS A COMMANDO/SPECIAL FORCES

that will not be hard at all for most of us in a clan..

there does seem to be a few regarding sniper rifles too.. this is just an additional challenge for me/us.. i think its great and look forward to adding to my abundance of trophies i have already..

What about playing as a Navy Seal..!? ;):P

Tool_Minion ]

I'm sure these are for ranked rooms only, right? If not, none of them will be a problem, as people will just get two buddies in a room and repeat an action over and over till they receive their fake hardware.

Yes ranked only.

I think ill have a good half of them the week they come I don't find them that hard.

If you want hard try wipeout HD now those are hard man.

From what I notice the patch should be out within this week if not today.

That'd be sick if the reason why all of these old guns we loved so much are gone, RA-14, 9MM Sub and Pistol, M82A1, AK74, AK101, MG36, M8, TA 12 Gauge and so on would all be unlocked through this trophy system. Maybe some extra gear, and the option of urban style blacked out boots would kind of be cool, a flashlight for night time (I bet its far too late for that to come in), some new helmets, better commando backlavas, armor, pretty much any thing..

Now the question is are we going to have to start over or are they going to factor in time played, I just took a look at them and I have pretty much half of the trophies already I have overall 22.6% accuracy then 3000kills and 500 games thats just off my head I have to look at them for a more accurate number.

So far i dont think any games that get trophy support added has been retro active.. i could be wrong on that .. but i am pretty sure that all stats will be reset and that we will have to start over ... i have been wrong plenty of times though. I am pretty sure i read this on socom.com in one of the many updates they gave us before the final details were released about the patch.. i will see if i can dig it up.

inadub ]

So far i dont think any games that get trophy support added has been retro active.. i could be wrong on that .. but i am pretty sure that all stats will be reset and that we will have to start over ... i have been wrong plenty of times though. I am pretty sure i read this on socom.com in one of the many updates they gave us before the final details were released about the patch.. i will see if i can dig it up.

I keep hearing that from random people and every time I ask where they got the info from they give me that, oh the old socom did it. I just stick to what the site says and I never saw it there.