1.30 update TOMORROW

SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 Update Coming January 9th!

Posted by Seth Luisi

The news you have all been waiting for. The SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 update has been approved and will be released tomorrow, January 9th, at about 5am EST (2am PST, 1000 UTC/GMT, 1900 JST/KST). The SOCOM: Confrontation server will be down for 1 to 2 hours at that time in order to update the server for the new update. Everything should be back up and running at about 7am EST (4am PST, 1200 UTC/GMT, 2100 JST/KST).

In order to resolve incorrect player stats and to correct the stats for the Trophy support, we will be clearing all player statistics with the release of the SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 update. This will be done when the server is updated

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slant Six hasn't lied about any of their updates to this point (besides the whole downloadable content thing every month).. so I believe it.

yay for Socom, deleting all of our stats for stupid fucking trophies! Woo, yeah I'm definitely gonna want to put ALL those stats on my name again.. *turns on xbox*

Johnson30 ]

My question is.....Will you have to achieve everything in Ranked rooms? or will unranked count as well?

Either way the whole ranked system is crud.... It promotes you to NOT play with your clan to get ranked.

i think the auto match system has a party system with it, so you can have your clan on your side.

CDBS14 ]
Johnson30 ]

My question is.....Will you have to achieve everything in Ranked rooms? or will unranked count as well?

Either way the whole ranked system is crud.... It promotes you to NOT play with your clan to get ranked.

i think the auto match system has a party system with it' date=' so you can have your clan on your side.

[/quote']

WOW slant 6 is REALLY moving up in the world....

Johnson30 ]
CDBS14 ]
Johnson30 ]

i think the auto match system has a party system with it' date=' so you can have your clan on your side.

[/quote']

WOW slant 6 is REALLY moving up in the world....

Now thats funny

The join/leave hiccup has NOT been fixed.

The controls are a BIG issue now for a lot of people.

Grenades are VERY random now in terms of kills. Worse then before.

People saying that they are still losing sound.

Reload seems the same, maybe a little better in terms of not stopping but time is the same.

XMB shows server and type of room but not which room.

US CENTRAL 1 8V8 Demo - this is how it looks

US CEN 1 8V8 Demo 1 - this is how it should look.

I have had a few times where I set my quick change, throw a nade, go back to rifle then go to quick change and my pistol comes out even though I still have 3 nades left.

Controller loadout actually loads now. You don't have to go change it when you load for the 1st time.

Only 2 Ranked 8v8 Demos in each server. No 3.

Stats have NOT been reset as of 12PM CST. Servers went down at 1PM CST for stat reset.

Changed playlists in Ranked rooms. Kasbah Demo is now DAY!

who every approves these updates should be fired, then hung, and then shot cause a monkey could see that its not even close to ready yet....been getting alot of feedback from a few clan members and all ive herd is its worse then before and also as of 2pm EST the server crashed and they cant get back on.

-GoldbuG- ]

who every approves these updates should be fired' date=' then hung, and then shot cause a monkey could see that its not even close to ready yet....been getting alot of feedback from a few clan members and all ive herd is its worse then before and also as of 2pm EST the server crashed and they cant get back on.

[/quote']

They are resetting the stats now, there is a post on Playstation forums from /6 stating this. It didn't crash.

Though I do agree things are not better. At least enough to warrant a lot of excitement. Some things are but some things that REALLY need to be fixed were not.

Patch 1.30 Follow-up

Posted by Cindy “Abigale†Bowens

Hello all-

We just wanted to let you know that we are aware of and looking into some server issues which are causing community/stats errors as well as increased latency. We are working on the issue now. Thanks for your patience and your feedback!

Thanks!

Regards,

Cindy Bowens

Community Manager

Sony Computer Entertainment America