Not Sure if you guys seen this..... MAG

Its 256.

128 vs 128 then broken down again

Into groups of 8

So 32 groups of 8

I just can't see it.. well I can see it. The begining of pay to play Online with your PS3 because if they don't charge its going to bomb.. Sony/Zipper/Shit6 could never make a 16vs16 room run smooth, Imagine 8 16 vs 16 rooms melted together hahaha ... Going on past experiences I can't

Well I for one will not be preordering this game. I've been sucked in too many times now with kick ass trailers and hype just to be let down. And I agree 100%, if Sony cant make a 16v16 room run smoothly, how in the hell do they think they're going to make 128v128 room run smooth? Run it on the Microsoft servers?

Thats the only way I see it being possible.

They would have to use super-servers. The Kind of servers that CIA databases are ran on. The kind of supercomputer/superservers that International Banks and FBI, and intelligence agency's run on. LoL

The only way to implement that kind of hardware, is to have some 100,000 people paying to play.

well i for 1 have no problem paying to play online, ive been saying this from the start that this is what they should do...it hurts me to say this cause i hate xbox with a passion, but they had it right from the start..i mean look at there servers and universal f list it amazes me there is so much you can do on it and every game ive seen on Xbox is lag free and hit detection is near perfect. Is $8-$12 dollars really so bad a month??

A perfect example for pay and play online game for playstation is final fantasy online, i played it for abit when it came out and there is so much detail and so many people playing at once in the same server and u rarely see lag and i was playing on my PS2. So it just goes to show that it is possible to create a near perfect game especially on a PS3 with the technology in it cause it definitly surpasses Xbox by a mile.