Servers Down

Confirmed, It's going to be down for about an hour to reset the stats.

Hello, Folks-

As many of you have noticed, the stats did not get reset with the patch download. We ran into a problem with that and it is being corrected now. Unfortunately, this means that the servers need to be brought down and they should be down at least an hour. You should see this happening shortly.

Sorry for interrupting your play time. Thanks for your patience as we get things worked out with this patch!

Nemesis ]

While in NV Mode how do you now switch shoulder view?

I think you just hold X. I could be wrong on the button but i know you hold a specific button to get the shoulder to change. I'd also like to take the time to tell you your sig is bad ass, one of the better ones on this message board. 8) I've been meaning to comment for a while but never get around to it.

Undertow ]

So wait, the D pad lean is back like in old socoms?

Isn't this good news, considering leaning the whole controller worked like garbage?

Yes. The funny thing is all the crybabies on the socom forums that wanted it back are now super pissed and say it's worthless. And it alledgedly screws up whatever custom control set-up you had. And it sounds like you can't turn the fucking thing off. :D :D

Rorbotron ]
Nemesis ]

While in NV Mode how do you now switch shoulder view?

I think you just hold X. I could be wrong on the button but i know you hold a specific button to get the shoulder to change. I'd also like to take the time to tell you your sig is bad ass, one of the better ones on this message board. 8) I've been meaning to comment for a while but never get around to it.

Thanks for the info and the comment on my sig. ;D