Congrats to [EL] Enemy Lines

I have not played with these guys yet, but can't wait until I do, but I have seen these guys post on the PSN forums and from the posts I have read by a few of their members and they seem to be very mature and well written unlike myself (the writing part) ;) but I am glad to see you guys part of the community!

Wipe ya feet off and enjoy ya stay!

Thanks. We where practicing all evening getting ready for RVN again.

With our clan being as new as it is. It was really a privilege to play against RVN. A clan with such discipline and respect is the Socom world. Our clan has become a little stronger going through this past week as well. With me and Onei being the only members within the clan that have been apart of UF. It took our guys some time to understand the concept of UF, and how the game is played on a "scenario based".

Our guys where pumped for about 3 or 4 weeks waiting our turn. SgtJoeFriday, Discaple74, and ALL of RVN, You guys really fulfilled the expectation of what our guys where looking for in Hell Week. Fun, Competitive, and respect for both sides.

We look forward to being apart of the UF community and cant wait to be apart of the next available Black tournament. And if there is any clan wanting to scrimmage, we are always around...

Thanks Again UF!

HusH-