NSFW

Only people that have played it will get it. As you know the characters say some pretty funny shit sometimes and of course somebody has put some of it together to make it sound like Louis gets raped by Bill and Frances.

And the last link is just something extra 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywE3ocKGP6w

• 4 weeks later...

It's awesome but ONLY if you play online co-op. It's not fun if you play by yourself. It's meant to be played with others ,which is why it won best multi-player game of the year.

If you do play with others, it's fun as hell, especially because it has smart technology or whatever so enemies always appear at different spots based on how you do, etc.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

It's awesome but ONLY if you play online co-op. It's not fun if you play by yourself. It's meant to be played with others ,which is why it won best multi-player game of the year.

If you do play with others, it's fun as hell, especially because it has smart technology or whatever so enemies always appear at different spots based on how you do, etc.

Thats great to know, me and a friend might be getting it for pc so i was wondering how it was.

It's not really a scary game but more of a HOLY SHIT type of game.. you won't be sitting there scared as hell (unless you hear a witch crying somewhere in the distance.) You'll run around without being worried and then you see a horde of 100 zombies running at you and you shit yourself.

That's about it ;)

Ok so there was a little confusion last night when one of my guys said "lets go kill some zombies"..

He meant CoD:WaW Nazi Zombies, but it thought he meant L4D. Anyway we ended up playing Nazi Zombies, and it was my first time, & we got to lvl 21. They knew what to do, i just followed directions. lol

It was pretty fun.!! ;D

For those who play L4D

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/02/10/have-you-horde-survival-mode-to-make-waves-in-left-4-dead/

DLC coming in Spring

- Survival Mode (waves and waves of enemies like the end of every chapter, comparable to Nazi Zombie mode but on a larger scale)

- Versus Mode now playable in Death Toll and Dead Air so you don't always have to play the first 2 chapters every single time.

- POSSIBLY new maps, but unannounced.