4 Reasons why the Chargers will lose

1. Steelers Defense- This is one of the greatest defenses of the era and is 1st in the NFL mostly the entire year.

2. Injuries-Sean Mariman (spell check) and LT are not healthy or unable to play and are some of the strongest players on their team. The last time these two teams played they were playing while the Steelers were ones with alot of key players injured.

3. Weather- San Diego is used to good weather and it sure as hell aint good outside my house so it isnt good at Heinz Field (live 5min from there) and it will be worse with the snow we are supposed to get. 4-8 inches.

4. Money Quarterback- The highest paid money quarterback in the NFL Roethlessburger (spell check) when it comes down to the line he will get it done like he has done so many other times. Rivers is good but not money good. He is a choke up.

Pahalial ]

1. Steelers Defense- This is one of the greatest defenses of the era and is 1st in the NFL mostly the entire year.

2. Injuries-Sean Mariman (spell check) and LT are not healthy or unable to play and are some of the strongest players on their team. The last time these two teams played they were playing while the Steelers were ones with alot of key players injured.

3. Weather- San Diego is used to good weather and it sure as hell aint good outside my house so it isnt good at Heinz Field (live 5min from there) and it will be worse with the snow we are supposed to get. 4-8 inches.

4. Money Quarterback- The highest paid money quarterback in the NFL Roethlessburger (spell check) when it comes down to the line he will get it done like he has done so many other times. Rivers is good but not money good. He is a choke up.

Can i quote this one too, just incase ;)

Chili-Palmer ]
Pahalial ]

Can i quote this one too, just incase ;)

Why yes you may, because I quoted that from Mark Madden

Pahalial ]

1. Steelers Defense- This is one of the greatest defenses of the era and is 1st in the NFL mostly the entire year. Too bad their run offense is 28th in the league.

2. Injuries-Sean Mariman (spell check) and LT are not healthy or unable to play and are some of the strongest players on their team. The last time these two teams played they were playing while the Steelers were ones with alot of key players injured. We beat the Colts without Merriman, and we can beat the Steelers, too. LT? We don't need no shtinkin' LT! Sproles is the new fad.

3. Weather- San Diego is used to good weather and it sure as hell aint good outside my house so it isnt good at Heinz Field (live 5min from there) and it will be worse with the snow we are supposed to get. 4-8 inches. Okay, maybe you have us here, but the Steelers are human and I think they'll be feeling the cold as well.

4. Money Quarterback- The highest paid money quarterback in the NFL Roethlessburger (spell check) when it comes down to the line he will get it done like he has done so many other times. Rivers is good but not money good. He is a choke up. Unfortunate that Rivers has the highest passer rating in the league.

Point is, it will be a good game, and the best team will win. I'm obviously cheering for the Chargers, but if the Steelers win, well, they will deserve it. And, yes, you can quote me all you want, Chili. In the end, if we lose, I can always cry on the beaches of San Diego. Good luck to both teams.

Chili-Palmer ]

It was a good game until the end of the 3rd quarter.. Chargers had some serious problems tackling. lol

Oh well, now i can only root for the Cards. :P

Seriously though! How many missed tackles were there? The Steelers don't score until the last 40 seconds of the first half and then all of a sudden they explode on offense? It's a result of piss poor defense and tackling. Go Cards!