Cheap tactic or smart strategy? You be the judge......

I have used this tactic many of times! And will use it at every chance I get. It's not really taking advantage of a flaw in the game because I would much rather see a vehicle that is blown up stay where it is rather than disappear after a few seconds. That would be more realistic. I agree with Undertow, if you do it to me once good job but next time that tank or jeep which ever you use will not make it that far.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Savage people are goint to do it. Hell I think I will see more people do it now jsut becuase of this post. Hell I think I am gonna do it if I have the chance. But the simple fact of the matter is "Will the tank make it there?" 9 times out of 10 it won't so just calm down you are taking this post way to seriously.

I see no comparison between a burning tank and quick sniping.

Also Some one google what temp steel burns at and tell me if you think human flesh and bone can get close enough to defuse a bomb.

2750 degrees

Humans get third degree burns at a much lower temp. You could not get within 50 feet of that temp before it would evaporate you.

Great tactic, not pixle breaking or taking advantage of game coding.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
COL.GRINDER ]

I see no comparison between a burning tank and quick sniping.

Also Some one google what temp steel burns at and tell me if you think human flesh and bone can get close enough to defuse a bomb.

2750 degrees

Humans get third degree burns at a much lower temp. You could not get within 50 feet of that temp before it would evaporate you.

Great tactic, not pixle breaking or taking advantage of game coding.

You got to love that one...LOL

MedicSgt ]

Just a thing to remember all though some may thinks this is cheap it is however a tactic/strategy trick the opponent into victory.

This is to remind you all though all want to win no matter what...............................

DON'T LOSE YOUR OR INTEGRITY

Medic, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but there are so many grammar mistakes in this post that I had to go back and read it three times before I understood what you were trying to say. Take your time with your posts, and remember this is a forum, not instant messenger. lol

BigMoneyNacku ] In a war you do whatever you can to win besides cheating. So it's a good strategy for one round anyways. If you let it happen more than once, then thats on you.

Agreed.

Red0ctobeR ]

I hope Chili knows you given up your teams tacs. LOL

Bastards ..lol

Guest 2NYCE.WITH.IT

SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT THEY PLANTED THE BOMB THEN RAN IT OVER THEN GOT OUT AND SHOT THE TANK WITH A M3SO WHILE THEY WERE DOING THIS WERE WAS EVERYBODY THAT HOLE PROCESS HAD TO TAKE LIKE 20 SECONDS