NFL: Third Round Predictions (Conference playoffs)

WAR_PIG ]
PHILLYFAN ]

NFC

Eagles @ Cardinals

AFC

Ravens @ Pittsburgh

My picks are in orange!

Mine too. Would make for a hellva superbowl.

Indeed it would.. but im gonna go the opposite..

NFC

Eagles @ Cardinals

AFC

Ravens @ Pittsburgh

Cards and Ravens

The eagles won't be able to bounce back from an emotional victory and the Ravens are gaining momentum. Joe Flaco is doing everything that needs to be done to win. He is surprisingly an amazing game manager. Hi s big play capability will get them past the Steelers.

You could be right, Red. That is going to be the game this week. I think it's going to come down more to that Raven's O-line. They gotta run to try and keep the steelers off of Flacco. When Joe has protection, he is a very good QB. Should be interesting. Steelers have beat the Ravens the last 4 meetings, so the Ravens should be due. We will see though.

Red0ctobeR ]

Cards and Ravens

The eagles won't be able to bounce back from an emotional victory and the Ravens are gaining momentum. Joe Flaco is doing everything that needs to be done to win. He is surprisingly an amazing game manager. Hi s big play capability will get them past the Steelers.

Emotional victory? Not sure I see how beating the Giants is an emotional victory, but you could be right.

To me any how an emotional victory is having to have TB lose and the bears or Vikings lose AND BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF THE COWGIRLS just to get into the playoffs!

Red0ctobeR ]

Philly did you not see the reaction of some of the players after the game? They were acting like they just won the superbowl.

I thinkthey peaked in that game. Then all the Eagles fans will be all up in arms with Reed and Mcnabb calling for them to get fired. Just like they always do. ::)

Not all Eagles fans will get up in arms. ::) Just the dumb ones. :P

I think it was a very big emotional win for them. I hope your wrong with them not being able to bounce back. I just want to see a good game. NO BLOW OUTS. I want the Eagles to win but as long as they don't get blown out then I will be happy either way.

Chili-Palmer ]

Actually Cards should do ok too.. they got an experienced and GOOD QB & RB, and some serious talent @ WR.

If they keep the score low they should do ok.

Me and my boy were just talking about taht last night. Can you imagine if those WR had a QB with a cannon? I'd bet they would go down as the best WR core ever.

the eagles are hot but the cards have all the right stuff to beat them....but we shall see what teams show up either way i think that these two teams are not the best in nfc but played the best in the last couple weeks......(im not knocking them)

and i think that baltimore is facing a much better team then they have in the last two weeks and pitt has expeireince but palamlu, (troy) is injured but should play and the baltimore defense is always been good ..it shhould be a smash mouth game and maybe the game of the year but i think pitt has too many weapons that baltomore has always lacked and flacco will be tested like never before..

i think pittsburg vs arizona

with pittsburg winning it all

Chili-Palmer ]

Dude If palumalu is hurt, that could mean the game..!! (and Ed Reed is a beast, he is not related to Andy Reid. ;))

That sure is a load of big fucking bull shit. Palumalu is not hurt, 3/5 of the starters are not practicing. He was cleared today to play Sunday and will be full strength. Please let me know who told you that so i may flip shit on them.