Sources: Dallas may release Owens

Was just a matter of time! I hate to use this word specially relating it to sports, but T.O is a cancer! He Killed the niners, he killed the Eagles and only reason he join Dallas was to laugh in the eagles face for joining a team the eagles and fans hate!!! BUt tell you the thruth hes done nothing, but help the eagles since joining! I wish he stay in dallas so he can kill the team some more lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3833575

PHILLYFAN ]

He doesn't have a shot in hell of playing in Chicago. We NEED a #1 receiver badly but we won't sacrifice our integrity on Owens. I think we'll take our chances with the draft.

After reading this I would of thought you owned the bears lol... Love ya prane!

He's right. We Bear fans DO NOT want him. Also there is NO way in hell the McCaskey's would even consider signing TO if he were to be released.