GRL is starting up again...

Gamelobby Racing League. ;)

Starting tonight we are going to start having our Wednesday night weekly meetings. (Forza 2)

Tonight & for the next few weeks will be for fun & to discuss the settings for "Season 3" of the GRL.

Be there or be square. ;D

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

This would be the one and only reason I would get an XBOX, to kick your ass Chili. ;D

Well bring this to GRID On the PS3 and it would be on.

Yeah, no reason to have a League on an inferior racing game. ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

Gamelobby Racing League. ;)

Starting tonight we are going to start having our Wednesday night weekly meetings. (Forza 2)

Tonight & for the next few weeks will be for fun & to discuss the settings for "Season 3" of the GRL.

Be there or be square. ;D

*bump*

See ya tomorrow..!!

7pm PST / 9pm CST / 10pm EST

That was fun last night, gents. You guys and yer fraggin muscle cars. >:(

I will be tuning one up tonight in preparation for Sunday. As well as getting some wheel time before the season starts. ;D

It was nice to see things don't change and Church and Viper gave away races at the end like always. :D

I'm excited for a collisions on league. Since Football is over, we should set up a 30-40 minute race on Sunday afternoon!! One that we'll have to pit a time or two, with collisions and the works.

Haha I think there was only one race where I blew it at the end 8)

You stand no chance against our muscle ;) stop making all your little bimmers

There was one collision after you left the room that was straight hilarious on Nissan Speedway. SRS tried to cut off Vyper and Vyper tapped his rear bumper. Both of them started to slide on the track when I came at about 165 and just trucked right through Vypers driver side door and then SRS driver side passenger. I just smashed both of their cars and then I went into the wall. It's the only race that Chili won :D

Can't wait to race again. It was fun having a near full room for the first time in months. I was trying to get an 8th on but he wouldn't get on Forza because he's a noob.

I'll be buying, upgrading and tuning some cars to get ready for next time. Definitely should be interesting with collisions on. Hopefully we don't have a huge pileup at that corner again.

I must've won more than once...!!?? (maybe not)

About collisions.. i still dont think/see any good reason to turn them on for league play, in EVERY race we did with them on one guy got fuked, & then tried to fuk anyone else that he could.. its just how it goes with collisions on, & that wont make people return each week.

That is the main reason NOT to have it on.. it cuts down on the fun factor, which means its gonna cut down on a full room each week. also people will just quit first lap or whenever they crash.. Overall it is just a bad idea. but maybe we can get it out of your system on Sunday afternoons. (Nascar style. ;D)

A Sunday afternoon long race sounds fun.!! We can definitely do that (maybe not every sun, but we'll see)

- GRL topic

Johnson30 ]

I had a great time last, thanks guys. I see I have a TON of work to do. Churchy sorry about the smoke screen!

I know I'm a newb to this, but collisions on will just end up in people getting pissed at each other.

I understand that aspect too. I do like the fact that with collisions on, you can compete with a lesser car due to drafting and blocking. But if the masses want them off, I'll still play. If collisions were on in season 1, my BMW's would have went undefeated. ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]
Johnson30 ]

I had a great time last, thanks guys. I see I have a TON of work to do. Churchy sorry about the smoke screen!

I know I'm a newb to this, but collisions on will just end up in people getting pissed at each other.

I understand that aspect too. I do like the fact that with collisions on, you can compete with a lesser car due to drafting and blocking. But if the masses want them off, I'll still play. If collisions were on in season 1, my BMW's would have went undefeated. ;)

I totally understand it changes the whole game. I think it would be awesome, blocking and really passing, but in the end it might cause more headaches.

Or what about having 2 leagues?? When we play we will race a Collision circuit and a NON- collision circuit. Spend half the time on each?