Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Sign in to follow this  

Please VOTE to help my friend with his wedding

My buddy and his fiance are trying to win a free photobooth for their wedding and made it to the top 20 finalists for the contest.

All you have to do is go to the webpage and then scroll down past the photos and click on the red link that says "Click here to vote" and vote for #9

http://imagenphotos.blogspot.com/2009/01/photobooth-contest_4210.html

They are both good people and really deserve this. He's a sheriffs deputy and she's a volunteer at a hospital and a student. They don't have much and could really use the help.

Thank you everyone in advance!

Voted.....they are in second from what I can see...keep it rolling.

I think these things are cool when we can get UF to turn out for someone like this, it shows the power of this community....and helps crush 19 other dreams too ;)

FEAR_WADE ]

I think these things are cool when we can get UF to turn out for someone like this, it shows the power of this community....and helps crush 19 other dreams too ;)

Lol there aint nothing wrong with crushing dreams of people who dont deserve it right?

FEAR_WADE ]

LOL WAD!!

Voted.

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate this! My buddy was wondering where the hell all of the votes have been coming from and I told him, he was so grateful he honestly didn't know what to say. So needless to say he's beyond happy for all of your help.

Keep voting please?!!!