Minion's Invading VEGAS

So I am going to be in Vegas during the Super Bowl this year, and well I wanted to know if there were any UFers that maybe could direct me in the way of what I just HAVE to do, where to eat, where to golf ( I will be bringing my clubs), etc. etc.

Maybe we can get a mini-UF golf game for like Saturday the 31st or even Friday afternoon?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lockdown ]

Quick! Hide the sand and the booze! And don't let this fucker get a hold of any mescaline! lol

High powered blotter acid and a salt shaker half full of cocaine is a different story though :)

Salt shaker......full....of........yeah.

So you going to be there Duech?

Tool_Minion ]
Lockdown ]

Quick! Hide the sand and the booze! And don't let this fucker get a hold of any mescaline! lol

High powered blotter acid and a salt shaker half full of cocaine is a different story though :)

Salt shaker......full....of........yeah.

So you going to be there Duech?

Actually to be honest there's a good possibility I'm going to be. My old boss who just laid me off last week felt so bad with the new baby coming and all that he's offered to take me to Vegas on his dime for the super bowl. I've given thought into it, but with the wife being so close to delivery and not having any real extra cash I'm not sure if I'll be making the trip. I have a week to decide before he has to invite someone else, pretty much I'm going to leave it up to the wife cause she needs me right now and she's less than 4 weeks away from poppin my baby boy out so we'll see what happens.

Make sure you go with Chaka. THe golf courses are cray expensive for non-residents. We were going to go try and play over the new years holiday, but said fuck it. I wasn't gonna pay that much and have to use loaner clubs.

I know a few spots. is $275.00 a person too much?

cus if so I know some 35-45 dollar spots,Plus my wife works at the Las Vegas Paiute golf course,I know i can get us a discounted rate.I'm free but you know! Plus I'm a hack and I havent played in over 6 months.

Chaka ]

I know a few spots. is $275.00 a person too much?

cus if so I know some 35-45 dollar spots,Plus my wife works at the Las Vegas Paiute golf course,I know i can get us a discounted rate.I'm free but you know! Plus I'm a hack and I havent played in over 6 months.

Hell yes 275.00 a person is too much!

I'm not any good either. Your wifes spot would be great if we can get in for 35-45. I would think that would be PERFECT.

I found out today Diezel on of our Founders @ RVN will also be out there the weekend of the Super Bowl. He hasn't LMK yet whether he golfs, but if he does, we may make it a threesome.

So nasty. ;D