Minion's Invading VEGAS

Its the same as Hardees with different breakfast.. isn't it.? (i've never had Hardees, but thats what i always thought)

PS. where did that thought come from..? lol

If you want to make sure you hit up some good Fast Food.. skip Carl's Jr, & MAKE SURE YOU GO TO "In and Out", & "Fat Burger"

Two of the best spots.!! (only available in the southwest.. SoCal, & Vegas)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chili-Palmer ]

Its the same as Hardees with different breakfast.. isn't it.? (i've never had Hardees, but thats what i always thought)

If you want to make sure you hit up some good Fast Food.. skip Carl's Jr, & MAKE SURE YOU GO TO "In and Out", & "Fat Burger"

Yes you are right. Carls and Hardees are the same resturant.

All the times I have been to Vegas, I've eaten fast food once. It was this last time. We were sitting in the stratosphere, drinking grain alcohol from Fat Tuesdays and playing BlackJack. Looked at the time, and it was time to head to Fremont for the party. Well after 64 ounces of Fat tuesdays I needed something to soak up a bit, so we grabbed mcdonalds and ate it on the cab ride there.

There are way too many good resturants to eat FF.

So far were having a blast. We have eaten at Ah Sin and the side walk place outside our hotel...and Denny's this morning when we got up.

We found a hole in the wall joint last night (Stage Door) and got fuggered.

In line now to rude the coaster at NYNY.

Peace!!

Chili-Palmer ]

mmm. In and Out. We drive 4 hours every once in awhile when we are bored. Just to get a burger. lol

CDBS14 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Thats where the next big Clan/UF meet needs to be.!!

Vegas Baby VEGAS ;D

no!!!!!!!!!!!!! in NYC. :)

Hell no.. we want to have fun, not get stuck in trafffic, mugged on the subway, deal with the weather, get stuck in more traffic, get denied at places cuz we're not on "the list". lol (maybe an under 18 meet in NYC, but for the adults i vote for VEGAS. ;D)

Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Thats where the next big Clan/UF meet needs to be.!!

Vegas Baby VEGAS ;D

no!!!!!!!!!!!!! in NYC. :)

Hell no.. we want to have fun' date=' not get stuck in trafffic, mugged on the subway, deal with the weather, get stuck in more traffic, get denied at places cuz we're not on "the list". lol (maybe an under 18 meet in NYC, but for the adults i vote for VEGAS. ;D)

[/quote']

+100!!!!!!!!

VEGAS

VEGAS

VEGAS

VEGAS

VEGAS

VEGAS