Difference

Guest CplKoontz

There are many

Republicans are usually Pro-Gun, Anti-Abortion, Cut Taxes more often, and IMO more for the blue collared working class

Demacrats are mostly Anti-gun, Pro-abortion, and more for the upper middle and higher classes.

those are the main areas I look at when voting.

KOONTZ--X ]

There are many

Republicans are usually Pro-Gun, Anti-Abortion, Cut Taxes more often, and IMO more for the blue collared working class

Demacrats are mostly Anti-gun, Pro-abortion, and more for the upper middle and higher classes.

I agree with that Koontz, those are the things I mainly look at when voting.

KOONTZ--X ]

There are many

PHFFFTTT. :-X

Did anyone even watch the video?

I can't seem to find anywhere in it the discussion of Democrats vs Republicans

It was about a Democracy vs a Republic 2 forms of government not 2 political parties ::)

Not everything is about dems vs repubs peeps