FREE PS3 FOR YOU

Hello Everyone,

Like you, I am usually skeptical when it comes to these types of “free for nothing†offers by a random website. I was very skeptical of this one, mainly because you never know if you’d actually get the product you are wanting.

I came across this ad on Vegas Craigslist and I gave it a try. This looks like something that can work to our advantage. So I signed up for my Google SEO Supervisor with no fees (Make sure you stay for about 6 days to complete your offer and get credit). So now I’m in the process of getting my choice of a Playstation 3.

THE PROCESS

It is very simple to set up. Takes about 3 minutes tops.

1. Cut and paste this link into your web browser

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5615840

2. Sign up for an account on the website. They will ask for basics, e.g. name, address, and email. Make sure that you sign up for the referral and not the point account. The referral account makes it much easier for you.

3. The next step is to fulfill the requirements of ONLY one of the offers. The most popular offers are Google SEO Supervisor and Blockbuster. I did Google because it gives you instant offer, with no waiting. The fee is only $2.95 for shipping; however you will not get charge if you are within 7 days of canceling. I already have Netflix, otherwise I would of already done that one, lol :).

4. Make your own Craigslist listing and use these steps as a template. All you do after that is wait for others to do the same for you as they have done for me.

5. Wait for your free (though going through a few hoops), PS3 in the mail.

6. Take it out of the box and play.

Please feel free to email me any questions before you try it out. I’ll answer the questions ASAP.

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5615840

Here is a picture of the PS3 Bundle:

LOVE, CHAKA