WHO'S GETTING KILLZONE 2?

I'm going to wait and see if it lives up to the hype.

I think it's stupid and gimmicky that you have to pre-order the game to get the demo. I'm wary of any tactic like that to boost sales numbers. I'm patient, I'll wait it out.

Back in the days of PS2, I was pre-order maniac. I'm older now and have learned my lesson. ;)

bizzyb0t ]

I think it's stupid and gimmicky that you have to pre-order the game to get the demo. I'm wary of any tactic like that to boost sales numbers. I'm patient, I'll wait it out.

Back in the days of PS2, I was pre-order maniac. I'm older now and have learned my lesson. ;)

You dont need to pre order the game to get the demo... a demo will be available on the playstation store the night before the game comes out.

SouthwoodS ]
bizzyb0t ]

You dont need to pre order the game to get the demo... a demo will be available on the playstation store the night before the game comes out.

singleplayer demo only though

RNG187 ]

dude, i'm going to put like 5 bucks down on the game to 'pre-order' it, so i can get a demo. BTW, this is after i trade a bunch of games in, so in reality i won't be spending anything.

You just spent it a while ago on the game your trading in for less then a fraction of what you paid for it. Soooo yeahhhhh.. LOL

MaluNYMets ]
RNG187 ]

dude' date=' i'm going to put like 5 bucks down on the game to 'pre-order' it, so i can get a demo. BTW, this is after i trade a bunch of games in, so in reality i won't be spending anything.

[/quote']

You just spent it a while ago on the game your trading in for less then a fraction of what you paid for it. Soooo yeahhhhh.. LOL

If I'm going to be trading any games in, I'll be using someplace like http://www.goozex.com so at least I get a fair trade-in value for it.

I'll be downloading the demo when it's available on the PSN. Looks pretty suck though. I'm glad developers are learning to push the Ps3's hardware.