Check out my new sig.....

• 1 month later...

the concept is nice bro

But you should try to Smudge And Blur And curve the Car into the smoke around it

maybe try a few C4DS on around the edge of the car That will bring More Depth...

also try to break the Outline of the Zombies around The smoke at least 5 Layers of it Copy it Hue the last one

And Darken the rest it will make look that there coming out of the Car ;)

Also work the Motion BLUR on the Car at least 7 layers on the car Motion Blur the last one i would say

angle 213 and give a 17-20 Distance Then Smudge and erase the Middle of the car

It would look sick bro

the concept is nice bro

But you should try to Smudge And Blur And curve the Car into the smoke around it

maybe try a few C4DS on around the edge of the car That will bring More Depth...

also try to break the Outline of the Zombies around The smoke at least 5 Layers of it Copy it Hue the last one

And Darken the rest it will make look that there coming out of the Car ;)

Also work the Motion BLUR on the Car at least 7 layers on the car Motion Blur the last one i would say

It would look sick bro

:o

holy shit i would hate to see what you could do to mine ......

it would probally take a three reply post

good shit :)

Yo the Z stepping in. What's up fellas... Thanks for the likes on the graphic..

And Darken the rest it will make look that there coming out of the Car Wink

It would look sick bro

I understand you are just pointing things out, i do the same thing when i look at others work, but I wanted this img to come out the way it did. i could of moved the smoke around, I could of added more hue here and there. That was not what i wanted, nor what I visioned when I started the whole thing...

Now with that said, I might just try what you requested and see how that comes out, so thanks for some ideas...

-Z-