admiration aka GBcRuSHa lookin for some anwers regaring this uf tournament

hi i havent never participate in a uf tournament ever but i am going to be starting up a team with some very very talented players and we lookin for a challenge so if at all possible i have a auestion

how many ppl do i need to get my team rollin and gettin involved in uf and is this big maps or small maps and whats the thing with like how the wars is is numbers etc like 8v8 or somethin can someone tell me this stuff please thank you oh and the other stuff is do we all have to have the same tags

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats goin on man...welcome to U.F...youll have a blast..

first of all you have to go thru hell week to advance your participation in tourneys

i would start here http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=2047.0

ths is the link to the hell week section..this will get you started

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=12354.0

im sure their will be alot more sound info coming from the admins soon ......

good luck

heya admiration. in order to start participating in tournies, you and your clan will have to go through our evaluation period, which is called Hell Week. it's 5 days, with a 8v8(small map mon-thurs. big map on friday night.) wars all nights. sign-ups, and information can be located here: http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?board=105.0 . you'll need to be able to have a FULL, 8 man team per NIGHT, which explains the title. you'll be playing against either the Ravenfall clan, or the UF's Eval team.

And YES your guys will ALL need to be on the same roster/clan wearing the same tags.! (this is not MLG/GB) This is where "Clans" battle it out for pride, not "teams" that have different members every day to try to cheat their way to money or some false glory. ;D

Your Roster will Not be able to be changed for months, & each name will NEED to be EXACTLY as is in Socom or they will NOT be eligible to play.

Welcome to the SUCK. ;)

CDBS14 ]

just wondering? don't take it as disrespect or anything but are you the same crusha on the GB forums that everyone asked to ban because of glitches or trolling or something like that' date=' on the socom GB forums?

[/quote']

no they want me ban cause i post to much when its not bout socom threads and i was a heck of a ref and cause i dindt let that community slide with nothin they cant stand me at them fourms cause of that to but glad to see you know who GBcRuSha is my man i sign auographs on the weekends not the weekdays

but yea i just miss warrin in tournamnets lol and i wanted to start a team lets get back on topic of not who Gbcrusha is but what requirements are to get in uf tournaments and stuff lol thanks

KingJunK ]

Make sure you read "Win with honor and lose with dignity" and if you don't know what that means you won't last long here and if you don't know then just ask around!

basically win with happyness and lose with respect thats what that means right

KingJunK ]

That's a start, but there is more to it than to that.

I will start off and will let some of the other member's here come fill in my blanks.

It means to do the right thing when nobody is looking and to respect your opponent's no matter how bad you beat them or get beat by them.

First welcome to the Urgent Fury Forums. The first and easiest part is done.

"Win with Honor" means WAY more then win with "happyness". Your Happiness should be contained and not gloat, we don't allow taunts, shooting dead bodies, and now with the proximity mics, we ask that you keep your comments respectful after getting CQC kills.

The clans here behave very respectfully to each other. Urgent Fury is more then just a tourney site, it's a community.

CDBS14 ]

just wondering? don't take it as disrespect or anything but are you the same crusha on the GB forums that everyone asked to ban because of glitches or trolling or something like that' date=' on the socom GB forums?

[/quote']

no they want me ban cause i post to much when its not bout socom threads and i was a heck of a ref and cause i dindt let that community slide with nothin they cant stand me at them fourms cause of that to but glad to see you know who GBcRuSha is my man i sign auographs on the weekends not the weekdays

but yea i just miss warrin in tournamnets lol and i wanted to start a team lets get back on topic of not who Gbcrusha is but what requirements are to get in uf tournaments and stuff lol thanks

sorry i don't want the autograph :-\ 8)

CDBS14 ]
CDBS14 ]

[/quote']

sorry i don't want the autograph :-\ 8)

thats sad lol cause alot do :) but hey man i just wanted to know what the rules was and etc thats all no need to bring up past or nothin lol i just am a gb scrub that wnated to form a team and get r done in this tournament but hey to all clans good luck and have a blast peace.

Yea no shit.. having the letters GB in your name certainly wont help you here.. (aka GBCrusha, lmao)

In fact it is the main reason we are all making sure you understand OUR rules, we dont play that GB bullshit here, so hopefully you are aware of the rules, & plan on abiding by them.

PS. Dont be shy to the "spell check" button before you post.. its not too late to not look like you failed the 3rd grade. Capitalization doesn't hurt either.. YoU KnoW WhuT iM sAyN MaNg ::)

Chili-Palmer ]

Yea no shit.. having the letters GB in your name certainly wont help you here.. (aka GBCrusha, lmao)

In fact it is the main reason we are all making sure you understand OUR rules, we dont play that GB bullshit here, so hopefully you are aware of the rules, & plan on abiding by them.

PS. Dont be shy to the "spell check" button before you post.. its not too late to not look like you failed the 3rd grade. Capitalization doesn't hurt either.. YoU KnoW WhuT iM sAyN MaNg ::)

no comment and as I said man good luck to all teams

Chili-Palmer ]

no comment and as I said man good luck

What are you wishing luck for? Am I missing something???

Good luck to you in forming your clan and getting in Hell Week.

Saleos_Prime ]
Chili-Palmer ]

no comment and as I said man good luck

What are you wishing luck for? Am I missing something???

Good luck to you in forming your clan and getting in Hell Week.

thank you

good luck to all you teams particiapting in uf and see ya in game and yea hopefully if my team can get in we get thru hell week but i dont get my hopes up for nothin but yea thanks for your answers this thread can end now

Banshee07 ]

just be warned this is the same guy that was on the CT forums trollin and acting a fool. I think he was even banned there. He was acting like a FBR clan member and giving some bs story about having autism and having problems. it was later found out to be bs and he was banned.

I think that kid has been here with that same lame ass sad story, but I don't think this kid is him, but I can be wrong!!

See u in a few.

RNG187 ]

there's a lot surrounding him, but he says he's changed and wants something better for himself. let's give him a chance, the eval team knows how to weed 'em out if they're not meant to be here.

Word. I agree he did apologize publicly on the UF forums.