admiration aka GBcRuSHa lookin for some anwers regaring this uf tournament

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banshee07 ]

just be warned this is the same guy that was on the CT forums trollin and acting a fool. I think he was even banned there. He was acting like a FBR clan member and giving some bs story about having autism and having problems. it was later found out to be bs and he was banned.

bs story huh ok well seein how the past wants to be brought back and seein how a group of imature adults wont let it go and still talk about 2008 yea i admit i had problems in 2008 but those days are gone and it was said that i was classified as autism when i was a baby they said somethin bout i had some type of traits but yea i was not diagnosed with autism but seeein how everyone cares so dam much about my life and wants to bring back the past when all i was doing was just trying to get a clan started in uf and ppl have to bring up the old days and be imature buy yea i faked typed faked talked told ppl i wore diapers and i say this at the time i did/and i didnt but this is a video game fourm i dont think i should have to proove that to anybody you name it and i aint one damn ashame of it everyone has their problems and i got help for what i did in 2008 and if ppl still say well what is wrong with me well i have bipolar/adhd and yes i have a hard dam time at comprehendin things and i am sick and tired of this socom online world of seeing or caring if i am disabled or not live your own dam life and i will live mine but to those hardass that think the same still well here you go here goes 2 links of what i live by in my life

http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picgbo8.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proofor4.jpg

but back on subject i dont think starting a team with a bunch of gb ppl would be good for me because well i know how they do as well so ill leave it at that ppl just need to learn that ppl change and GBcRuSha was told to change his name 10000 times but didnt cause i stay strong what i did in 2008 was 2008 i have nothin to hide now pleo all and please let the past go and live today

peace to all and good luck again but please uf community let this thread die

i go ny the name now xExoTiC so hit me up

Nothing wrong with making changes man, & trying to start fresh, but if you're going to, DO IT.!

Dont just talk about it man.. do it.

Only you can change what people think by your actions. So far on here you seem to be on the right track, just keep it up. ;D

I def agree with Chili. Admiration If ur gonna try out and make a clean start then more power to ya. but if u talk the talk, u better walk the walk and prove that u can be a positive addition to this great community. The creators of UF as well as all the clans that are part of this community have busted their asses making sure that UF is a place people want to come back to, because frankly ur not gonna find a better tourney site full of so many respectable and awesome clans. "Win with Honor and Lose With Dignity" like someone said in an earlier post to you, keep that in mind and u should do fine. No one wants to bring up ur past, their just giving a heads up of prior problems others have had with you that the leaders may want to be aware of. What's past has passed let it go and move forward man. Good luck to you.

well seein how nobody wants gb players i kinda miss warrin on tournament wars and stuff is anyone recruitin at all?

WHOA Buddy,

Please referr to the Sticky thread at the top. Single gunners should not insinuate that they are looking for a clan. it only gets trouble started.

The best way to go about this is to go to the HOME page and there is a Clan Directory. There you will find links to Clan websites. There you can look them over and choose what clan suits your style BEST.

Thank You,

UF STAFF

Banshee07 ]

just be warned this is the same guy that was on the CT forums trollin and acting a fool. I think he was even banned there. He was acting like a FBR clan member and giving some bs story about having autism and having problems. it was later found out to be bs and he was banned.

bs story huh ok well seein how the past wants to be brought back and seein how a group of imature adults wont let it go and still talk about 2008 yea i admit i had problems in 2008 but those days are gone and it was said that i was classified as autism when i was a baby they said somethin bout i had some type of traits but yea i was not diagnosed with autism but seeein how everyone cares so dam much about my life and wants to bring back the past when all i was doing was just trying to get a clan started in uf and ppl have to bring up the old days and be imature buy yea i faked typed faked talked told ppl i wore diapers and i say this at the time i did/and i didnt but this is a video game fourm i dont think i should have to proove that to anybody you name it and i aint one damn ashame of it everyone has their problems and i got help for what i did in 2008 and if ppl still say well what is wrong with me well i have bipolar/adhd and yes i have a hard dam time at comprehendin things and i am sick and tired of this socom online world of seeing or caring if i am disabled or not live your own dam life and i will live mine but to those hardass that think the same still well here you go here goes 2 links of what i live by in my life

http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picgbo8.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proofor4.jpg

but back on subject i dont think starting a team with a bunch of gb ppl would be good for me because well i know how they do as well so ill leave it at that ppl just need to learn that ppl change and GBcRuSha was told to change his name 10000 times but didnt cause i stay strong what i did in 2008 was 2008 i have nothin to hide now pleo all and please let the past go and live today

peace to all and good luck again but please uf community let this thread die

i go ny the name now xExoTiC so hit me up

not sure how you are gonna take this ..but take it how you will

but just lay low for a while cause you are already drawing alot of attention to yourself..

just slow down a bit and get the feel for things before you start firing back responses.....

good luck

Lexaeus ]

2008 was what..25 days ago? quit actin like its July

ok you guys well seein how you want to keep the past the present i regret every dam thing i did in my past this is a video game yea it was real messed up that i faked typed and faked talked and made ppl think i was messed up but you know that was a mistake and i loss a big part of my life yea i told all along time ago that i was sorry and that i hope the grudges would not be here as the past is the past and this is the internet no1 knows who no1 is yo you know i came in this site with respect wanting to build my own team but ppl look at me as wtf oh no thats crusha the dude that faked hiself to ppl but wtf does crusha hide his name does he go by anything besides xexotic on the ps3 i mean evry1 thinks cause im gamebattles player that crusha has changed naa crusha is crusha those gb players cant stand me cause im not a typical gb player that cares about erep i dont cheat to win i dont give a dam rather i win or lose its how my team plays the game is what matters this is socom a video game not a soul should know a dam thing about my life cause no1 knows the truth but if you want the truth you take it how you want it but im done tryin to get in this trny or lookin for a team but the truth is crusha is disabled my and crusha is adhd/bipolar crusha was in special education all his life and crusha also was a varsity football player crusha participated in special olympics track and won the state champonship in the 400 m dash now crusha is crusha yea i did fake type fake talk told ppl things that was messed up but i learned from my mistakes cause i loss alot and i really loss a important thing that was frineds so dont no crusha will never lay low crusha will always be here but crusha is crusha and i live one day at a time so gossip make movies do what you want to but crusha will always be here but yea its real messed up that i did how did in life in my past let it be please and as i said great tourny but i think ima stay free and just be solo evry1 makes mistakes in life lessons are learned and i had a high posistion at gb i actually became the head ref but i stepped down cause i couldnt handle the pressure i couldnt comprehend as well so i stepped down also so yall dont judge a book by its cover evry1 makes mistakes they just learn not to make them again and trust me if i could turn the past back around and change it i would i would why cause i loss a real family i loss myself as well so trust me i loss alot but i hold my head high and move on thats what others should do to

peace

GBcRUSha aka XeXoTIC

Rogues73 ]

Well crusha one thing about this community iswe dont forget. And they will be brought up to the community so every one is warned. That is all i am saying on this. Good luck

oh ok yea i dont mind that cause i desevre it but i promise to all that ive changed and still am changing and again im sorry bout my actions in past but yea i dont even think i can get a team goin and i wouldnt bring gb type players into a good tournament anyways to many bad attitudes that would not make uf happy at me so what ima do is say good luck and sorry to all about my past but if i dont think i can be in uf this time thanks and good luck to all the teams

• Directors
frostybob ]

Wow.

I'm genuinely astounded at the way some of you treated this guy. Do honor and integrity only apply when you're in-game? I guess it's too much trouble to walk the walk, when all that's really required is lip service. ::)

Ethic of reciprocity, anyone?

Well said Frosty.

Although, I do think that honor & integrity are about 100% of this gig when anyone applies, and should be.

Anybody can play the games. But, can they play the games like mature people? Can they control the urges to bend the rules to try and get the win? Most of the people here would be appalled if they had a 'behind the scenes' POV in terms of some of the crap clans have tried to pull just to win. The back biting, the bad mouthing. It never ceases to amaze me. I think it's good to let folks know straight up...NO SOCOM THUGS ALLOWED. Especially folks who apparently have a "past" in UF. I agree with whoever said that this is not just a tournament site, this is a community. And we just have to know what our potential new neighbors are really all about.

Undertow & Sniper often get characterized as these power tripping @$$holes. And the truth is, most of you would be blown away at the amount of BS they have to deal with on a daily basis just to keep this thing moving smoothly. And they don't make a cent off of any of this. Not a dime.

But, while this has been fun. I think we've kicked up enough dust.

Sooooooooooooooooo........Let's move along people. Nothing more to see here.

Nothing to see.. hmm did you really think I'd have nothing to say on this?? LOL.

In fact it requires a "Goat post" which pertains to this thread but also serves the community has a statement on what membership here should mean to each of us. How anyone seeking to become involved here at Urgent Fury should be considered. No one should be pre-judged, any candidate has the opportunity to prove their merit before their character is determined.

Hello Admiration, sorry I didn’t see your post before today. Although not officially I try to make sure new members here feel welcomed when I can. It looks like your thread got a bit off in a non-productive direction.

I’ll try to address some of the issues in a cordial manner.

First; we have nothing against Game Battles, GB is just a site that offers tournaments. The generality that anyone that plays at GB is not welcomed here is false. GB members receive a bad rap since the percentage of participates in GB who utilize dishonorable tactics in gaming is high enough that generalizations occur. However this does not mean that anyone that participates in GB is dishonorable nor disrespectable. I myself as well as my clan have participated at GB as have many other members of UF. The difference is at UF we strive to maintain and insure a zero tolerance for any form of unethical online gaming play. We have found that to provide this circumstance the use of referee’s or the attempt to police games is ineffective. Therefore we utilize a stringent pre-screening of potential members and clans prior to inclusion in main Urgent Fury events. The evaluation process determines the credibility of the potential new members. To a large extent the guidelines of play here at UF fall upon the self administration of honesty and the self regulation of a given clans members to the following of the guidelines that insure honor and civil gaming.

Every potential member or clan undergoes an evaluation to insure their reliability in adherence to the guidelines. Neither the past history nor statements given prior to an evaluation have any bearing on a potential new clans inclusion. We are not interested in a candidates past nor the opinions from a third persons view of their credibility. It is only the actions, conduct and demeanor demonstrated by a candidate during the evaluation process as well as the behavior they establish and maintain from the moment they enter our house. From the first instance a new member establishes a desire to compete and become a member of UF's community they are given a clean slate. From that point however, the manner they carry themselves and the sustained verification of their commitment to honor determines their continuation in the UF community and the events offered here.

Please don’t take the views expressed by some of the members as hostile. They only stem from the pride they have in participation at Urgent Fury. Our membership’s genuine agreement towards each others commitment of honesty lends itself to the community’s safe guarding of Urgent Fury’s accord. Sometimes from the view point of a new member this appears as hostility, once a member proves themselves and realizes the benefits gained from the assurance of a competitors commitment to honor they too become cautious and guarding of the principles of Urgent Fury.

If your are interested in forming a clan and would like to be a candidate then do not let your past stop you. Only the actions you demonstrate from the point of your application have a bearing. Regardless of any clan members past history. The chance to change, began anew and follow a path of honor is afforded to any and all here at Urgent Fury. Those that hold themselves to honor above all will always be welcomed those that stray the course are quickly excluded from further participation.

Welcome to Urgent Fury

Goat.