SUPER BOWL

Lockdown ]
xPUDDYTATx ]
CpT_NuTJoB ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Daytona 500 Feb. 15th.

Hell Yeah

X2

One thing I'll never understand about Americans is how in the hell you can find enjoyment out of watching 50 cars go in circles for 4 hours? I mean in all honesty Soccer and baseball are more enjoyable :-\

Give me contact sports!

190 MPH 40 cars closer quarters then you would be in a parking lot running 2.5 miles in 53 seconds even pushing eachother through the corners !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zse87Jyt0dg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3029L3SCtEA

Heres one of the Greatest 17th to 1st in 5 laps for the Win

This is why !

yeah i wont knock racing they lose a lot of fluids and stresses the body out doing all that speed for the time that they do it..and i they fuck up they dont get a flag thrown.. they flip and roll and all that crazy ass shit....

now i dont know about watching that shit...but if your into it then fuck yeah do your thing..

as for soccer they just run around kicking a fucking ball....i will give it to the professianals they get hurt on a regular basis..but that is why we created rugby and football cuz some one got sick of kicking that fucking ball and picked it up and said catch me...start running..

i dont want to argue with any one on this just staing a Quick opinion

I'm taking the Steelers by a large margin. Even though I always pick against the Cards and they pull through I think the pretty birds are nose diving when they run into the Steel Curtain.

thats the logical thinking of it ...and thats what i thought...but then i remember 2001 and say

go cards go

i stick with my first two posts

Well, here's my ritual every year come superbowl. I watch NFL, espn, etc only for the first 3-5 days after Championship week. Really all the info you need or want happens then. Then SS, I'll have it on in the background while we are preparing for the game itself, cooking and stuff. That way it doesn't seem overhyped or under hyped and you can enjoy the game. ;)

Warner's not a mobile QB, nor can he really scramble all that well. that aggressive, blitzing, 3-4 defense of the Steelers will rip them to shreds if the Cards cant utilize the run game, from the get go. By doing this, it'll have the Steelers secondary playing up on the field, and will give the Cards' receivers' an excellent opportunity to open up the passing game. Edgerrin James, isn't at the same level he was a few years ago, and the Steelers defense against the run is solid. On the flip side, the Cards defense, i think at least, will be able to shut down the run, and pressure Big Ben a bit. The only major problem is, the Steelers have a VERY healthy run game, AND passing game. If they can utilize playaction, and keep the Cards D confused, they'll win it by 14+.

Pahalial ]

ok. you 26 people are out of your fucking minds. steelers hands down. arizona players are suprised they got there as much as everyone else except i predicted them there. they going to murk them

everyone said that about the patriots, and the giants. hell, even the EXPERTS said the Pats would win by +14, some even +21. do i think the steelers will win? yes. but quite honestly, this situation is very similar to the one last year. big named AFC team, ranked number 1 across the league in both offense and defense. and some middle-ranked NFC team, who got to the super bowl through a string of close games where it very easily could've gone the either way. you want to call me crazy bc i can see both sides? go for it man, i know you're a steelers fan, and you're biased, but come one.

I THINK THE CARDS MATCH UP VERY GOOD AGAINST PITT.....THEY WILL SPREAD IT OUT AND BECOME VICTORIOUS AGAINST PITT.....AND I WOULD LIKE TO ADD KURT WARNER IS A MASTER OF READING THE BLITZ...6TH IN THE LEAGUE TO BE DEAD ON.....

IT SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME ..I HOPE IT COMES DOWN TOO FITZGERALD CATCHING A ONE HANDER OVER ALL DEFENDERS ON A HAIL MARY.

I THINK THE GAME DECIDER WILL BE HIGHTOWER IN THE FOURTH.....

we shall see

Guest CplKoontz
STREETSWEEPR1 ]

I THINK THE CARDS MATCH UP VERY GOOD AGAINST PITT.....THEY WILL SPREAD IT OUT AND BECOME VICTORIOUS AGAINST PITT.....AND I WOULD LIKE TO ADD KURT WARNER IS A MASTER OF READING THE BLITZ...6TH IN THE LEAGUE TO BE DEAD ON.....

IT SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME ..I HOPE IT COMES DOWN TOO FITZGERALD CATCHING A ONE HANDER OVER ALL DEFENDERS ON A HAIL MARY.

I THINK THE GAME DECIDER WILL BE HIGHTOWER IN THE FOURTH.....

we shall see

well its 20-7 right now:) so I dont think it will be hightower:)