SUPER BOWL

Man that was disappointing to watch. Oh well, it was a great game. I wanted to see Kurt win it again and ride off into the sunset. The Cardinals just made way too many penalties and bad plays to overcome apparently. You have to look at the Harrison pick six as the biggest play of this game.

BacklasH ]

Man that was disappointing to watch. Oh well, it was a great game. I wanted to see Kurt win it again and ride off into the sunset. The Cardinals just made way too many penalties and bad plays to overcome apparently. You have to look at the Harrison pick six as the biggest play of this game.

It was a great game but I think the biggest play had to be Holmes getting over the 3 cardinals players in the corner of the end zone.

Pahalial ]

YEA STEELERS BABY, WE POWNED (that just flat out means win)

The Steelers definitely didn't "pown" They won the game with 30 seconds left.

The biggest play of the game was Harrison's return. Instead of the score being 14-10 Cards at half it became 17-7 Steelers. Cards got the ball back at half and could've really put the Steelers in a hole with a score making it 24-7.

The almost biggest play was Gandy's hold in the endzone resulting in the safety.

It was a great game regardless of which team you're rooting for. The Steelers got their 6th Championship and The Cards played their hearts out and shouldn't hang their heads, they played a hell of a game.

BacklasH ]

It was a great game but I think the biggest play had to be Holmes getting over the 3 cardinals players in the corner of the end zone.

Shit he had to make up for that easy drop the play before. Can you imagine how pissed the Steeler nation would have been had he not made up for it ? :o

That was a great SB. It's always better when it comes down to the wire like that. Was a good game and a good party. ;D I'm feeling like hell this morning, but it was worth it.

Guest CplKoontz

One thing though,

why didnt they review the last play? after watching alot of replays and I have been into football and played it in school, to me it looked like Kurt got the arm forward, and it should have been a foward pass, and imcomplete, which would have left the Cardinals on the steelers 37 with enough time for one more touchdown throw....

I dont understand why they didnt review it though.....sucked cause they should have.

Playerdown ]

When they showed Dan Rooney it sounded like Madden said "There's Dan Ronney jackin off"

LMFAO!! Everyone at my house heard the same thing. I had to rewind it to double check.

I dunno about reviewing that last play. He clearly threw his arm forward to make it look that way, but the ball was out sideways from the hit sideways, before he flailed his arm. That's just the equivalent of the good old J. Stockton flop fest back in the day. ;)