President Obama

Cynical2U ]
SQUlD ]
caingo ]

Quit hatin republican. Your dude lost get over it, or just change your name to Rush Sean Hanity Limbaugh.

I bet you still hate that dudes middle name is Hussein? That has to mean he is a terrorist right??

Don't come attacking me. I'm not attacking anyone. I posted a link to a story and I posted a few observations. I didn't say one negative thing about Obama.

UMMM squid I found this also rather interesting.

http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=60160

I know he attended the Commander in Chief's ball and one of the guys in my squadron went, but I myself and many other servicemember's think it would have been a far greater gesture to make an appearance at the Salute to Heroes Ball.

SQUlD ]
caingo ]
SQUlD ]

Pretty much the responses I expected.

So why did you say that??

Drama Queen?

caingo ]

Quit hatin republican. Your dude lost get over it, or just change your name to Rush Sean Hanity Limbaugh.

I bet you still hate that dudes middle name is Hussein? That has to mean he is a terrorist right??

Those two posts by you were attacks, not dissenting opinions. If you want to post an opposing viewpoint, then do so. If you want to make a personal attack, then we can arrange that too.

Oh can we? Can we please? Don't rick roll me. That's pretty mature.

So defensive. Go back to all of the threads and posts I've replied to or made about Obama, and you'll see that I've never said a cross word about him. In this instance, like I said before, I posted an article about what I consider to be a bad judgement call and I wanted to see the responses that I would get from a more liberal group of people than those I hang out with.

I have had one person reply intelligently, several people make smart ass comments, and one person come out with personal attacks. I wasn't looking for political opinions or discussions, I was just looking for either "yeah, it was a bad call", or "it wasn't that big of a deal" type responses.

I find it rather sad that these are the types of responses I get from this group. The more conservative website that I originally got the link from just said things like "yeah, bad call on his part" and "minus 1 for headwork" but nothing really negative. I look at some of your ages and you claim to be in the 30's but, I really hope you're lying. Grow the fuck up.

caingo ]
SQUlD ]
caingo ]
SQUlD ]

Drama Queen?

caingo ]

Those two posts by you were attacks, not dissenting opinions. If you want to post an opposing viewpoint, then do so. If you want to make a personal attack, then we can arrange that too.

Oh can we? Can we please? Don't rick roll me. That's pretty mature.

Charlottesville, WV is about halfway between us. You pick the spot and I'll meet you there Saturday afternoon. We can have a cup of coffee and discuss our differences.

SQUlD ]

So defensive. Go back to all of the threads and posts I've replied to or made about Obama, and you'll see that I've never said a cross word about him. In this instance, like I said before, I posted an article about what I consider to be a bad judgement call and I wanted to see the responses that I would get from a more liberal group of people than those I hang out with.

I have had one person reply intelligently, several people make smart ass comments, and one person come out with personal attacks. I wasn't looking for political opinions or discussions, I was just looking for either "yeah, it was a bad call", or "it wasn't that big of a deal" type responses.

I find it rather sad that these are the types of responses I get from this group. The more conservative website that I originally got the link from just said things like "yeah, bad call on his part" and "minus 1 for headwork" but nothing really negative. I look at some of your ages and you claim to be in the 30's but, I really hope you're lying. Grow the fuck up.

Sigh!!!

I wasn't gonna say anything else but bro, you just are an instigater. I hope my "intellegence" is up to yours in this post.

Let me go back to the beginning kid. You started this bro! You can post a story from a site and want opinions thats all and good. If it were a site on a new game or something about a new patch of socom or whatever thats one thing. You, and only you decided to make a political statement that you didn't even make on your own. Yet, you can't take it when others bang on you for it. GET OVER YOURSELF!!

Now go tell wiz I said this! That will be your next step

caingo ]
SQUlD ]

Sigh!!!

I wasn't gonna say anything else but bro, you just are an instigater. I hope my "intellegence" is up to yours in this post.

Let me go back to the beginning kid. You started this bro! You can post a story from a site and want opinions thats all and good. If it were a site on a new game or something about a new patch of socom or whatever thats one thing. You, and only you decided to make a political statement that you didn't even make on your own. Yet, you can't take it when others bang on you for it. GET OVER YOURSELF!!

Now go tell wiz I said this! That will be your next step

There you go again. What's the point in "banging on me for it"? Use your "intellegence" as you call it, and make a logical, thought out response to the thread instead of trying to attack me. It's called a conversation.

My whole point in this is what I said the first time. Get over it! The Cleveland Plain Dealer decided to report that President Obama didn't attend a ball for the troops. That is too bad that he was unable to attend and I am sure there is a logical reason why he didn't. I personally think that he should have.

Guest CplKoontz

I dont like Obama... I will say it ha:) I also didnt like Mccain...

I was backing Ron Paul and Chuck in their runs...

I am not a democrat myself aND HAVE MY PROBLEMS wiht obama, mostly on his Gun Rights stance, his muslim background, and his abortion stance.no way around it, he wants to outlaw alot of guns, and rem Joe Biden was the main man for the first assault weapons ban.. I stick to what my found father believed.

Obama has said that this country needs a new constitution.... HOGWASH!!!

I really dont care myself which ball he attended. I am a former Marine, and I know that the Marines were not backing Obama, but rather Ron Paul!

so who cares. Hes the President, I dont like him, alot of people dont. He was voted in by people who didnt even follow his issues and stances, but because of the color of his skin, thats what I hate.

RNG187 ]

i give this thread until midnight est until it gets shut down. if it takes that long.

There's one more criteria that has to be met first..... I have to be involved.

Squid, I understand your point perfectly, President Clinton was my CiC the whole time he was President.

Liberals despise the military. Get used to the idea and you'll sleep better at night. President Clinton was never comfortable around warriors either.

i have to say its a little dissapointing that obama missed that ball. ok a little more then dissapointing, but at the same time, that could easily not be the whole story, stuff like that is always blown out of proportion or else has alot of false info. yes its true he missed it. but is it because he would rather meet all the celebrities like the story wants you to think? i highly doubt it, but it makes the story that much more interesting.

HogWild ]
RNG187 ]

i give this thread until midnight est until it gets shut down. if it takes that long.

There's one more criteria that has to be met first..... I have to be involved.

you're right, i'm sorry. right wing hog, and left wing pig have to weigh in before any political thread gets shut down.

BTW, i hope you see this in good fun(bc both your names have something to do with a hog or a pig. its like malibu barbie or hollywood barbie..)

hell man i'm pretty damn liberal but theres no way in hell i can agree to our pres going to some glitzy balls instead of spending some time with true heroes. there may be more to the story or there may not be, either way i think that if he had really wanted to theres no reason why the planners couldnt have made some schedule changes or had him spend a little less time at each of the other balls in order to make sure that there was enough time to at least poke his head in and thank our heroes. >:(

SQUlD ]
caingo ]
SQUlD ]

Drama Queen?

Do you have a fucking problem with me? I don't know you, I don't think I've ever talked to you before. Now you want to come attacking me? Like I said, i was looking for responses to what I think was a bad judgement call on the part of my Commander in Chief and you're turning this into a personal attack on me. What's your fucking problem?

This is the EXACT reason why UF does not allow political talk on this gaming forum.

Read the rules.

You posted a story, you "expected" the responses, and then you lash out.

THIS is why we do not allow political talk on this forum.

Start respecting the rules of the house or go find another house.

This will be the final warning.

This is a GAMING site that does not allow political discussions, as noted in the forum rules.

Those who cause infractions will be banned.

Everyone needs to do their political bitching somewhere else. There's plenty of places that WELCOME it to do it at.