Hall of Fame... Look it over

Hellraiser ]
-Rooster- ]

ASSHOLES! ;D

Will do! ;)

you know ... i just remembered can you out the tags closer to the name, and also ... J/K... ;D

but one thing.. dave is in a new clan so you might want to check that out. i think it's [eTs]

I think Rooster sees it as him winning while he was in 101 so it'll show as that

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Hellraiser ]
-Rooster- ]

ASSHOLES! ;D

Will do! ;)

you know ... i just remembered can you out the tags closer to the name, and also ... J/K... ;D

but one thing.. dave is in a new clan so you might want to check that out. i think it's [eTs]

I think Rooster sees it as him winning while he was in 101 so it'll show as that

Yup yup..>I cant change the tags everytime someone gets a new clan. He won it under 101 at3dave so thats what it will show.

Thanks for the help guys, but I know Im missing someones clan.

WEED-NAZI ]

i love the fact you guys put up a HALL OF FAME thats awesome and i also believe and tell everyone that this is the best run tourney on socom URGENT FURY Rocks My Socks Off

Thanks for the kind words. We feel that those that have won a tourney around here need to be recognized because it is a HUGE accomplishment with all the great clans they compete with. Nothing is handed to ANYONE and everyone earns what they get. We feel honored to have such great clans around Urgent Fury!

MaluNYMets ]
-Rooster- ]

what did you do ;D

Dude I was the first eliminated from Ronin. Thats right FIRST.

Pfft the only name that should ever be up there for something like that is me, having been the longest held POW in UF history :'(

And yeah UF3 was never finished.. I don't even know if they were in UF at the time of that tournament, anyway

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
MaluNYMets ]
-Rooster- ]

what did you do ;D

Dude I was the first eliminated from Ronin. Thats right FIRST.

Pfft the only name that should ever be up there for something like that is me' date=' having been the longest held POW in UF history :'(

And yeah UF3 was never finished.. I don't even know if they were in UF at the time of that tournament, anyway

[/quote']so you still rotting away ....im coming in (just gotta form an eval team )to get ya- hold on

Hellraiser ]
-Rooster- ]

ASSHOLES! ;D

Will do! ;)

I would really prefer to be wearing the [eTs] tags. I think I was out of 101 the last night anyways. And being that [eTs] is not only a clan Im in, but the clan Im Founding,... I really would like to show those if it's possible. But I don't make the rules.. if anything,.. let me know at least.