I just went 12 rounds with Canseco too

I decided to hop in on that whole celebrity boxing stuff too. Yeah Canseco really beat my brains in, I think he enjoyed it after all the crap I talked about his steroid using ass LOL:

OUCH.jpg

OUCH2.jpg

Really though I had a septoplasty (to fix a deviated septum) done today, along with taking out some bone and a polyp. Just thought I'd post up as I'm astonished how big my nose is now with the gauze and swelling LOL. Enjoy and let the ribbing begin haha. I'm going back to sleep now.

I feel your pain..

This is me the day after I was given a scriot for antibiotics..

They gave me the wrong ones..

Oh yeah this was a absessed tooth.. The worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I was awake no word of a lie for 4 days. About 4 hours after I took the pics my eyes completely swelled shut, I had to call my mom and be taken to the hospital.

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

First off CDBS you might be as retarded as Sal. You will understand why eventually.....

Secondly, CPT you might be the most redneck looking son of a bitch I have ever seen. In all honesty we at Natural Selection dont support homeland terrorism so we would appreciate it if you dont mention our name when you blow up whatever government building youre aiming at....

Shadowboxin- ]

First off CDBS you might be as retarded as Sal. You will understand why eventually.....

Secondly, CPT you might be the most redneck looking son of a bitch I have ever seen. In all honesty we at Natural Selection dont support homeland terrorism so we would appreciate it if you dont mention our name when you blow up whatever government building youre aiming at....

Hey i aint retarded lol. I'm just a bit slow in the uptake at times not everyday lol. and cpt does look like a redneck.

Shadowboxin- ]

He even has the all white background like you see in the terro vid's lol

CpT_NuTJoB ]

I feel your pain..

This is me the day after I was given a scriot for antibiotics..

They gave me the wrong ones..

Oh yeah this was a absessed tooth.. The worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I was awake no word of a lie for 4 days. About 4 hours after I took the pics my eyes completely swelled shut, I had to call my mom and be taken to the hospital.

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

yeah bro that shit happened too me but at the time i was taking pain killers and shit (was young) and when i stopped that shit hurt so fucking bad the dentist and doctors said one more week i would have been seriuosly ill pehaps deadly ill...

then i had these migranes for 37 days straight non stop fucking pain i never wish it on anyone ...had tio shots of demeral three of imitrex they had no fucking clue what was wrong ...any way i felt like nails being driven in my head avery 1 second intervals they gave me predisone for a week and some brain swelling inducer (i dont think my brain was swelling but im not a doctor).

they told me it was worse then a woman giving birth....i can tcompare it but i feel for woman if it is close to that but i had it for 37 fucking days....(i think it a combo of playing too much socom, toothache ,and i use to get bad headaches and i smoked ciggerettes like chimney)

good luck all you poor bastards

Lockdown ]

Smoke' date='

Isn't your guido ass nose that big anyways?

Love,

Lockdown

[/quote']

Hahaha what a dick. Yeah my nose looks a lot better now that they took the FOURTEEN feet of gauze out this morning. Still in a tad bit of pain, nothing my vicoden won't fix :).

Yeah don't they pack your entire sinus cavity with gauze? My mother had a similar procedure done years ago where she had all this gauze stuck up her nose for 2 days, I watched when the doctor took it all out and it reminded me of one of those clowns who pulls the never-ending flags out of his pocket...

How's the honker holding up? Do you look like Michael or Beyonce now?

Lockdown ]

Yeah don't they pack your entire sinus cavity with gauze? My mother had a similar procedure done years ago where she had all this gauze stuck up her nose for 2 days' date=' I watched when the doctor took it all out and it reminded me of one of those clowns who pulls the never-ending flags out of his pocket...

[/quote']my eyes started watering.......think about all that shit up there

Lockdown ]

Yeah don't they pack your entire sinus cavity with gauze? My mother had a similar procedure done years ago where she had all this gauze stuck up her nose for 2 days' date=' I watched when the doctor took it all out and it reminded me of one of those clowns who pulls the never-ending flags out of his pocket...

It's like a nose tampon

Lockdown ]
Lockdown ]

It's like a nose tampon

lol, my mom used to be an assistant to a plastic surgeon, i happened to be around one of those days after a nose surgery and the bandages come out, man those things go on for miles.