[DEA] DRUG ENFORCMENT AGENCY - checking in...

YEAH WE DONT LET CHILDREN IN OUR CLAN DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT , I COULDNT ALLOW IT IM TOO OLD AND IM AFRAID OF SOME LITTLE KIDS PARENTS WHO WOULD PROBABLY FREAK OUT OR SOMETHING ITS NOT WORTH IT PLAYING WITH KIDS NOW A DAYS EVERYONE IS A MOLESTER IN SOMEONES EYES SO I WILL NOT TAKE PART IN THAT THANK YOU BUT NO THANK YOU I LIKE TO BE FREE

WEED-NAZI ]

YEAH WE DONT LET CHILDREN IN OUR CLAN DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT , I COULDNT ALLOW IT IM TOO OLD AND IM AFRAID OF SOME LITTLE KIDS PARENTS WHO WOULD PROBABLY FREAK OUT OR SOMETHING ITS NOT WORTH IT PLAYING WITH KIDS NOW A DAYS EVERYONE IS A MOLESTER IN SOMEONES EYES SO I WILL NOT TAKE PART IN THAT THANK YOU BUT NO THANK YOU I LIKE TO BE FREE

All I'm sayin' is your site is not safe to view at work, nevermind the kids. I just like a little warning. Don't get me wrong, I like nude women as much as the next guy, I just don't want to get fired for it. ;)

I HEAR YOU ON THE NOT WANTING TO GET FIRED.MAYBE IT WOULD BE SAFER FOR YOU NOT TO SERF SOCOMWEBSITES AND STICK TO WORKING WHEN YOUR WORKING,AND SAVING YOUR PERSONAL TIME TO ENJOY YOURSELF ON THESE WEBSITES, IM A FATHER OF 3 AND THE OLDER I GET THE LESS RISKS I TAKE BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY JOB, OR GOTO JAIL OR ANYTHING STUPID LIKE THAT I M NOT TELLING ANYONE WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO DO IT I JUST WISH I DIDNT GET YELLED AT FOR SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE HAS DONE WRONG LIKE SERF NON WORK RELATED WEBSITES AT WORK IM NOT TRING TO BE INSULTING BUT WHOS REALLY IN THE WRONG ME FOR NOT TELLING SOMEONE I DONT KNOW NOT TO LOOK AT MY WEBSITE AT WORK CAUSE YOU WILL GET FIRED OR THE GUY WHOSE AT WORK NOT SUPPOST TO BE LOOKING AT NON WORK RELATED STUFF AGAIN IM NOT BASHING IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE A POINT,SO TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY I WOULD LIKE TO STATE PLEASE DO NOT GOTO http://www.socomwit.com if you are under the age of 18 or if you have kids at home around you or if your at work my website could render problems for you and your family my site is rated R please feel free to stop by and check us out just becareful its not a place for everyone some people may be insulted please stop by at your own risk thanks andhope to see yas around

WEED-NAZI ]

I DO APPOLIGIZE FOR ANY MIS COMMUNICATION ABOUT OUR WEBSITE OUR INTENT IS TO HAVE FUN AS AN ADULT GAMING COMMUNITY WE DO ENJOY ALOT OF ADULT STUFF THAT IS HARMFUL TO SOME PEOPLES EYES WE ARE SORRY IF WE HAVE NOT INFORMED EVERYONE THAT OUR SITE IS RATE R

adult stuff is not harmful to me, i am quite happy with it ;D

CDBS14 ]
WEED-NAZI ]

I DO APPOLIGIZE FOR ANY MIS COMMUNICATION ABOUT OUR WEBSITE OUR INTENT IS TO HAVE FUN AS AN ADULT GAMING COMMUNITY WE DO ENJOY ALOT OF ADULT STUFF THAT IS HARMFUL TO SOME PEOPLES EYES WE ARE SORRY IF WE HAVE NOT INFORMED EVERYONE THAT OUR SITE IS RATE R

adult stuff is not harmful to me' date=' i am quite happy with it ;D

[/quote']

yeah, its a fucking shame you dont know what to do with yourself.