[DEA] DRUG ENFORCMENT AGENCY - checking in...

Welcome to Urgent Fury, first just to clear up a couple of things and let you know nobody is being antagonistic or anything. On the site warning, Urgent fury members need to keep up quite a bit with the forums here, game scheduling, clan representative duties, etc. All information is posted here on a wide variety of pertinent issues. Therefore many members visit during work hours, possibly on break, possibly not. I won’t argue that visiting clan recreational sites during work isn’t exactly productive for their respected employer, although that’s not any of my business. Warning that a link may contain adult material is only a matter of courtesy not only for anyone viewing from a work place but for anybody that may have children or what have you nearby and would prefer to know before hand that the page they are about to open contains explicit material.

Nobody is saying there is anything wrong with it, a short pre-warning is given only as a matter or courtesy towards other members.

With the All cap’s post. Many forums as well as this one, associate the use of all caps in a post as that of someone posting in anger. Using caps means you are shouting or yelling in an aggressive tone rather than simply trying to stress your point. In reading the post it appears to me that you aren’t really posting in rage and are instead relatively calm. However anyone skimming the threads may not take the time to read the post and quickly assume someone is shouting and being hostile.

Just wanted to make sure you didn’t feel as if anyone was being rude or non receptive. Again welcome to UF and I hope you enjoy your participation here in both Urgent fury’s tournament offerings as well as the community forums.

Goat.

thanks GOAT for those humble words and your advise ,im not computer smart and i cant send emails,i make my wife do all that.i learned how to work forums from friends and work my ps3 some what, i had know idea caps meant anything,i some times write in cap and sometimes i dont sometimes i do both[ im retarded] it all depends on if the caps button has been used by my kids i will try to remember this in the future,i always wondered why my one buddy always yells at me to stop using caps lol,for some reason i also thought that this site was an adult site i should of thought about letting people know beware but again thanks for the advise i will again try to watch the caps

• Directors
RNG187 ]

to prove goat's point, i shall demonstrate.

cdbs loves men.

^^clam, collective.

CDBS LOVES MEN.

^^shouting to let all know that cdbs does, in fact love men.

Ladies & Gentlemen. This is your captain speaking. Please return your trays to an upright & locked position.

Also, please note how RNG's demonstration of the dynamic use of Caps Lock, also included a subliminal reminder of our Spell Check feature as well.

We hope you enjoy your time here @ UF. And as always...thank you flying UF Air. ;D

X_VIP3R_X ]
RNG187 ]

cdbs loves men.

^^clam, collective.

CDBS LOVES MEN.

Ladies & Gentlemen. This is your captain speaking. Please return your trays to an upright & locked position.

Also, please note how RNG's demonstration of the dynamic use of Caps Lock, also included a subliminal reminder of our Spell Check feature as well.

We hope you enjoy your time here @ UF. And as always...thank you flying UF Air. ;D

LOL. now wait a minute Viper, even if i were to use the spell check feature, my mistake would not have shown up because clam is a word, and it's spelled properly.

WEED-NAZI ]

thanks GOAT for those humble words and your advise ,im not computer smart and i cant send emails,i make my wife do all that.i learned how to work forums from friends and work my ps3 some what, i had know idea caps meant anything,i some times write in cap and sometimes i dont sometimes i do both[ im retarded] it all depends on if the caps button has been used by my kids i will try to remember this in the future,i always wondered why my one buddy always yells at me to stop using caps lol,for some reason i also thought that this site was an adult site i should of thought about letting people know beware but again thanks for the advise i will again try to watch the caps

Is quite fine, from reading your replies it appeared to me that was exactly what it was. Excuse some of our members, guys like RNG spend 3/4 of their life on forums and forget that not everyone is forum etiquette savvy. With chili, well chilli takes some getting used to.. once you do you'll find he's a great honest person.. oh.. ok.. for RNG, I admit most everyone has mad/luv for RNG as well (yeah even me . LOL). The community by large likes to dish out a lot of razzing :P. For new members it tends to come off the wrong way, stick around and you'll find UF's members are comprised of mature adult minded folks who genuinely respect one another despite the good nature schit giving. Even in disputes the members always maintain a level of respect for one another. In this aspect, Urgent Fury is very much a *Mature site, religion, race, creed and even age aren’t a factor, attitude and mutual respect along with a devotion for honor in online gaming determine UF’s level of Maturity of its membership. In this aspect UF is second to none.

We are very much an ADULT site, however our maturity is evidenced by the actions and behavior of our members and not by the rating of allowed media for posting. Profanity is allowed but more when its done within the context of the thread it is in. However, out and out ranting with excessive profane remarks is discouraged and unappreciated. Adult only material is disallowed due to the diversity of our members, while many would not be opposed to it, UF does not require age verification for viewing or membership and hence maintains a disallowing of materials that some may find offensive. Individual clans are free to run their sites in any manner they see fit. After all its your site how you run it is your prerogative. Although personally it doesn’t bother me at all, I’m sure you can see that it is only courteous and respectable to provide a short warning to others when a link that may contain explicit material is giving.

So again its cool, and understandable. I sincerely hope you and your clan become involved and choose to participate in UF’s offerings. If maturity is what you are looking for then when it comes to Urgent Fury that adulthood is most evident by the conduct displayed in online gaming, the determination to withhold honor in high regard, the self imposed disallowance of any form of gaming cheating and the respectful consideration towards both yourself, your clan and your competitor.

Welcome to Urgent Fury.

Whew.. now that that’s out of the way,, get your ass signed up for hell week! LOL.

Goat.

WEED-NAZI ]

VIP3R thanks alot we have been enjoying the games and company but you guys seem to play alot of big maps which we dont play alot of so i guess i know what we got to work on! THANKS TO EVERYONE WITH THEIR KIND WORDS AND OPEN ARMS,

Its mainly at the Mass we play big maps! Welcome to UF.

• Directors
RNG187 ]
X_VIP3R_X ]
RNG187 ]

cdbs loves men.

^^clam, collective.

CDBS LOVES MEN.

LOL. now wait a minute Viper, even if i were to use the spell check feature, my mistake would not have shown up because clam is a word, and it's spelled properly.

So, let me get this right....what your saying is, that you may be an idiot...but you know how to spell?!!!! LOL

(Although, I do concede that Spell Check cannot recognize context, and is therefore flawed).

X_VIP3R_X ]
RNG187 ]
X_VIP3R_X ]
RNG187 ]

cdbs loves men.

^^clam, collective.

CDBS LOVES MEN.

So, let me get this right....what your saying is, that you may be an idiot...but you know how to spell?!!!! LOL

(Although, I do concede that Spell Check cannot recognize context, and is therefore flawed).

yup, you pretty much got it ~V~, couldnt have said it better myself..

• Directors
RNG187 ]
X_VIP3R_X ]
RNG187 ]
X_VIP3R_X ]
RNG187 ]

cdbs loves men.

^^clam, collective.

CDBS LOVES MEN.

yup, you pretty much got it ~V~, couldnt have said it better myself..

LOL ;)

Yeah Nazi is a little bit post internet generation. =P He has a good heart though. For a most of us in [DEA] this is not our first experience with UF. Many of us came from the black 4 champs Nightstalkers. And I was once in [OHM] Resistance. It was always a great experience when the UF community was involved, and it's good to be back. See you on the battlefield!