Tac Map Rule "NO SUICIDE"

I know "Most" of the clans here would not do it, but can there be a rule on committing suicide on purpose?

Example: Out of 8 rounds total for the match

Team A planted the bomb 4x times and Team B has planted the bomb 3x times and now Team B is about to tie the game with a bomb plant, but Team A commits suicide and though Team B gets the round won Team A wins the match because they had more bomb plants!

Or does this rule fall under the "No Draws win" rule?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was you had to win by rounds. The tie-breaker on SOCOM is so screwy. So, I don't think the win would be awarded because you won the SOCOM tie-breaker.

I am pretty sure you have to win by rounds on Black, so TacMap should carry over the same ideal?

But, it is a good post. People in public rooms do it all the time.

If you guys are counting on team switch to be here by March you are sadly mistaken.

Slant Six has plenty of other things to worry about then adding team switch like lag issues, and giving us new downloadable content like new maps and new guns.

I miss the no team switch, but it looks like this is what it's going to be for a while.

Matty2D ]

If you guys are counting on team switch to be here by March you are sadly mistaken.

Slant Six has plenty of other things to worry about then adding team switch like lag issues, and giving us new downloadable content like new maps and new guns.

I miss the no team switch, but it looks like this is what it's going to be for a while.

To tell you the truth I like the team switch in Public rooms. But I understand wanting on for private games.

shit if its 7 on one and you are the last one left...

why wouldnt you kill your self to garuntee the win...

is it exploiting a glitch?

next we will be stopping people from jumping in the water because you cant see them.

then 1 person wont be able too hide when thier is 8 people left on elimination--8v1 (nobody wins)(another style i think is pointless)

my point is dont let it get to that point..

you can do it too. if you can get the definite win

and i rememeber anchorage people would jump in the water i hated that shit.....it was a weak tactic but we never bitched if someone did it- we shouldnt have let them pick up the bomb

GOOD QUESTION KING....

now i argue with myself on the issue...i say let it be-- and if it is by rounds won then it doesnt mater

hopefuly they make it a odd number of rounds ..perhaps that would take care of it all..

maybe they will re-think of it :-X

Yeah I hope they have to have MORE ROUNDS WON because I know many of you would be mad ass hell if the game ended in draw, but the other team got the win because they planted the bomb one more time then you did and just when you was about to tie the game with plants some goof ball kills himself >:(

I would hate to lose/win a city that way!!

Playerdown ]

It does go by rounds but....

12 round match team A and B

Team A is up 1 round to 0 after 11 rounds. 10 draws.

last round team A and B each have 5 kills with one man left each.

Team A guy kills self sealing a draw and a win.

Just sayin..

Killing himself would give Team B a Win, and would end in a 1-1 Tie. In any map style in SOCOM if a team has no players left they lose.

Johnson30 ]
Playerdown ]

Just sayin..

Killing himself would give Team B a Win, and would end in a 1-1 Tie. In any map style in SOCOM if a team has no players left they lose.

That is ture, but in demo if the guy kills himself and don't let the other team plant his team wins the game.

KingJunK ]
Johnson30 ]
Playerdown ]

Just sayin..

That is ture, but in demo if the guy kills himself and don't let the other team plant his team wins the game.

HOW?!

If you die, you lose. No matter who has the bomb. Score of game will be 1-1-10. Demo works like Elimination, if everyone on one side has all players dead, they lose.

KingJunK ]
Johnson30 ]
Playerdown ]

Just sayin..

ON Socom it might say you win, but the round totals would still be a draw for UF wars.