is there ANY way to use my ps eye for..

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

I'm pretty sure that Sony has made it so oyou can only use the PS3 Eye with the PSN and a chat on the PS3. But hey, as much as you're on, at 5 people at a time you can put on your "shows" ;) , you'll just have to charge more. LOL ;D

LOL but these people dont have PS3s, which is why i ask.

you're from MA, you know what they do up there and DAMN it must hurt to sit down..

RNG187 ]
STREETSWEEPR1 ]

SHIT IM NOT A MASSHOLE

NEW HAMPSHIRE... ;D

thats even worse! :o

OMG banshee, i think i could do some extremely homo-erotic things to you, but not today.

HOW IS IT WORSE??

it new hampshire nothing but beautiful shit up here...the only shitty thing is its yuppie ville.....all democratic pussy shit -atleast 70%-(and im not trying to start no political bullshit)ya'll know what i mean)

i cant stand people from mass....they are very rude and usualy wont stop to say hi to you or nothing...i think it's a up north thing....every one is so busy.....GO-GO-GO- ALL THE TIME

STREETSWEEPR1 ]
RNG187 ]
STREETSWEEPR1 ]

SHIT IM NOT A MASSHOLE

NEW HAMPSHIRE... ;D

thats even worse! :o

OMG banshee, i think i could do some extremely homo-erotic things to you, but not today.

HOW IS IT WORSE??

it new hampshire nothing but beautiful shit up here...the only shitty thing is its yuppie ville.....all democratic pussy shit -atleast 70%-(and im not trying to start no political bullshit)ya'll know what i mean)

i cant stand people from mass....they are very rude and usualy wont stop to say hi to you or nothing...i think it's a up north thing....every one is so busy.....GO-GO-GO- ALL THE TIME

dude, new hampshire is the official state of yuppies. NOBODY LIKES THEM.