OOOO SO PRETTY

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

wow, now cBF consists of an injun, some redneck from wyoning, AND a post whore. what the ell is the world comin too? bofore you know it, well have a non-white president.

xPUDDYTATx ]

wow, now cBF consists of an injun, some redneck from wyoning, AND a post whore. what the ell is the world comin too? bofore you know it, well have a non-white president.

SHit, when comparing him to [sXb] RNG, he is just a post ho. :-*

Chaka ]

I dont get it? You leave one UF clan and join another UF clan.Then you rub it in your old clans face by repping your new tag? or did i just miss something?

I'm going to have to say I doubt that was Streets intention. I think he was more excited and just wanted to announce the move, I don't think he was trying to rub anything in his prior clans face. Just showing off the new tags. But I digress because I could be wrong

CpDude05 ]
Chaka ]

I dont get it? You leave one UF clan and join another UF clan.Then you rub it in your old clans face by repping your new tag? or did i just miss something?

I think was the only one from his old clan on the forums. Might be wrong though.

i had the same thing o0n my mind, i never saw other S!K members around.

Chaka ]

are whole clan is movin on together we had about 13 members

i only rub one thing in peoples face,,,lol

yeah are whole group of guys should be rolling together but you never know what anothe rman will do