ATTN: UF its Sinners and Saints not Saints and Sinners please:)

Guest CplKoontz

Guest CplKoontz

I was asked to post this from our clan leader Broken_Halo--x

He has had this clan through alot of stuff, breakups,rebuilds, and he started it with the name Sinners and Saints, we are a family, and would like to see the correct clan name being used. This clan has been running for about 6 years now, and he wants to make sure that the clan he has built is spelled correctly,

We as a clan respect all the other UF clans, and want to make sure that we as a clan are honored by the name being correct

Its Sinners and Saints, not Saints and Sinners.

Thank you UF

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

as the leader of the bones and skulls clan, i will make sure to pass this along to everybody, including my friends at fallenraven, celldead, gentlemensoldclub, and knightsdivine.

Guest CplKoontz
xPUDDYTATx ]

as the leader of the bones and skulls clan, i will make sure to pass this along to everybody, including my friends at fallenraven, celldead, gentlemensoldclub, and knightsdivine.

Hey some of those sound good man:):)

I didnt mean for my pst to sound bad.....I was sure it was a typo or a mishap because of all the clans:) didnt mean to sound disrespectful if I did sir...

• Directors

This is one of the strangest threads I've ever run across on the UF forums. And that's saying alot considering some of the crazy $#!t we've seen over the years.

But, since we're setting the record straight...I demand that you all get my name right as well.

Lieutenant Shinysides.

Shinysides.

Thank you.

X_VIP3R_X ]

This is one of the strangest threads I've ever run across on the UF forums. And that's saying alot considering some of the crazy $#!t we've seen over the years.

But, since we're setting the record straight...I demand that you all get my name right as well.

Lieutenant Shinysides.

Shinysides.

Thank you.

What? lol

X_VIP3R_X ]

Lieutenant Shinysides.

Shinysides.

Thank you.

Hmmm......This gives me an idea.......Ahh nevermind itll never make it ;D

• Directors
-Rooster- ]
X_VIP3R_X ]

Lieutenant Shinysides.

Shinysides.

Thank you.

???

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
KOONTZ--X ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

Hey some of those sound good man:):)

I didnt mean for my pst to sound bad.....I was sure it was a typo or a mishap because of all the clans:) didnt mean to sound disrespectful if I did sir...

i was just bustin your ballz dude, no biggie ;D

X_VIP3R_X ]
-Rooster- ]
X_VIP3R_X ]

Lieutenant Shinysides.

Shinysides.

Thank you.

???

I was going to dig up some OLD STRANGE threads to see if you still thought that but...i neither have the time or ambition anymore LOL.

• Directors
-Rooster- ]
X_VIP3R_X ]
-Rooster- ]
X_VIP3R_X ]

Lieutenant Shinysides.

Shinysides.

Thank you.

???

I was going to dig up some OLD STRANGE threads to see if you still thought that but...i neither have the time or ambition anymore LOL.

Nor do I sir...nor do I. LOL

Yeah, please don't. I'm still in therapy because of the Havoc thread.

Make the bad man stop!!! Make him stop!!!!

Uh....sorry.