I new to the site and just put in an app for my clan this morning. Well my question is this, Once you finally get to a clan's app how do you decide if it gets accepted? I'm a little worried bc of the question that ask about how many ppl under 18 a clan has. We have one 17 year old will that affect us in anyway?

It shouldn't, allot of clans here have one or two underage people. It's more about how those underage people act and behave. Also your clan will be evaluated by either the UF Eval Team or by the creator of UF's clan Ravenfall. The eval teams will evaluate you and your clan from anything from being able to fully staff your wars each night to your attitude to your overall performance. UF creators will then have the final say based on our feedback. I believe that is it, someone may comment with more or correct me if I'm mistaken.

Thx for the info. I was just a little nervous thinking that we might get rejected bc of that and that we may just get the brushoff with no real response form UF. Thank You

Never that, if you signed up you will get your chance to be evaluated and thats it. The rest is up to you and your clan. Remember the motto we live by "Win With Honor, Lose With Dignity" and everything will be fine I'm sure. Also being respectful to everyone you play will help, and absolutely no questionable play as far as cheating and you should be fine.

I know that RVN is currently doing 4 clans in 4 weeks, as well as the Eval Team doing one clan a week, so.......and with one failing as early as Monday, the Eval team is evaluating their second clan this week.

We are doing our very best to get to everyone as quick as possible. I know by then end of this month, 9 more clans will be done with their Hell Week.

I appreciate all the help guys. We have been trying our best in recuiting the right ppl for the clan bc me and the other clan leaders have always wanted to be part of this. We went as far as to change our clan name bc we noticed that theres already a clan named Deadcell in the community. Again thx for the help, We'll try our best to get in the community.