POW Journal - Post yours

*draws a line on the wall*

Day 1 - Being in here is worse than I expected. Only occasional glares of light enter my dark domain through the bold silver poles blocking me from the free world. Old rotting sewage is seeping through the ceiling of my cell, running down the walls into a puddle under the yellow-stained torn up mattress. The smell is unbearable. I can hear the others in the cells around me, talking to one another.. talking to themselves.. slowly going mad.

The guards are strict and evil beings, ignoring the many pleas from the other inmates as if they were dogs begging for a bone. The food is terrible. My first meal consisted of molded bread with room temperature water, which I'm sure was taken from a nearby toilet or puddle. I don't know how long I can last in here. It's been one day... and I'm slowly losing my mind.

The screams... they last throughout the night, filling my mind with horror and fear. I don't know what is yet to come and I don't know how long it will take, but one thing I will not miss is the screams.

I need to be saved. By anyone. I don't care who it is or what their intentions are, but free me. I beg of you...

I don't know how much longer I can take this.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

LMFAO!!!!! FANTASTIC MAN!! this was great! Don't worry bro, someone will come for you. Way to be a REAL good sport about you situation.... I love your originality! Good shit!

Guest KingJunk

Man you need to write a book!

I will buy it!!

I felt your pain and really felt bad for you until I realized that this was Socom and NOT real life LoL but hey I am in need of a POW camp I might come for you but some of my guards are well you know they like men so your cell will smell of Blossoming Flowers in the Summer and you will have a nice clean mattress but I thought I overheard my guards talking oneday about not using lube and how they hate it I don't know what that means but you can take it how you want.

Guest Col.Jessup
H.A.V.0.C ]

LMFAO!!!!! FANTASTIC MAN!! this was great! Don't worry bro, someone will come for you. Way to be a REAL good sport about you situation.... I love your originality! Good shit!

Well......unless someone IEDs his Pow Camp and blows his ass away.

Flawless ]

LOL Church.

But you shouldn't be that bored, bcs you have some company there. Some camps have only one POW and that really sucks.

Don't ever do good in your wars, and you wont need to worry about eating dried bread. LOL

Oh don't you worry there flawless we will get our fallen brother. ANd let the hell rain down when the Rangers deploy because we never leave a man behind. RANGERS LEAD THE WAY! HOOYA

Whoa was I just possessed. MY MY that was wierd.

Don't worry churchy we will save you and your virgin ass.

Guest KingJunk
Red0ctobeR ]

Don't worry churchy we will save you and your virgin ass.

Well if my Guards get to him first you may be able to save him but I doubt his ass will still be a virgin! :-*

-ChurcH- ]

Flawless, you're lucky these polls are holding me back, or I'd go out there and bite ya  ;D See those teeth? They can be deadly at the right times  :-*

That's why we took YOU. LOL. You were biting enough with that sniper rifle. haha.

And October, I don't know if your brother is still virgin. He has some buddies from 503 in the same camp. 3v1... If they will get to his cell, that will be called ......gangbang

;D ;D ;D

-ChurcH- ]

*draws a line on the wall*

The guards are strict and evil beings, ignoring the many pleas from the other inmates as if they were dogs begging for a bone. The food is terrible. My first meal consisted of molded bread with room temperature water, which I'm sure was taken from a nearby toilet or puddle. I don't know how long I can last in here. It's been one day... and I'm slowly losing my mind.

The screams... they last throughout the night, filling my mind with horror and fear.

It's okay churchey just put on the headset that you can't hear through and you'll be fine. Maybe one of the 503 guys'll lend you a joint.