Broken, bended rules?????

Guest BeastlyT

Guest BeastlyT

Everyone should know the truth and what happened. Stormwatch and JyK had a war on Tuesday. Problem 1: There was about 30seconds left before green up. Stormwatch started greening up then informed up the we had clan members who name wan't right with caps and etc... Rules state you must notify the other clan about names etc... mins. before the green up to allow for ample to for the other clan to make it's changes. Jyk could of just green up as we were and played because Stormwatch was green. In the rules it states: If a clan greens up then they are agreeing with who is in the room. Jyk tried to do the right thing and have our guys leave, fix the names and comeback. While we were doing this the rep for Stormwatch insisted that we green up because it was time for the war, yet he didn't give us proper notification about the names. Problem 2: After the round started, a member of Stormwatch typed at the top of the screen about them getting a round, because one of our members talked during the count down. He type 3 times at the top durning the war. If someone is taking a round for any reson, it is to be wispered to the other clan rep. We all know there is no talking during the count down and no typing. We didn't talk durning the countdown. How do you prove someone from the other clan talked? As we know it doesn't give the name of whoever speaks durning the countdown. How do you prove it was Jyk and not Stormwatch, if someone keyed in. U can't, the rule doesn't make sense because it can't properly be discovered about who spoke or keyed in. It's just hear say. Jyk had video proof of Stormwatch typing. Stormwatch was able to hold back because they thought they had a 1-0 lead. They won 1 of the 9 rounds durning the war. They never would of won that round, but we were under protest. Jyk has video proof that Stomwatch broke the rules. Stomwatch can't prove who keyed in, if anyone did at all. Yet, they were award the win.

No one tried to offer and explanation on why the win was give to Stormwatch, when it was proven that they broke the rules twice... They didn't give proper name notification time and they type in war. When all this was brought up by a PM to Undertow he just brushed it off without any answers. Then he made threats to JyK. That was not very professional. Of course that makes it look like he is playing Favorites, even if he isn't. I just don't understand how a win can be awarded to a clan, when it is proven they broke the rules. Can other Admins, besides Undertow, please fill me in about this matter. Try to get answers to our questions from Undertow, but that is when he blew us off and made threats.

Guest BeastlyT

Dude... Don't be pissed at me for post the truth on this matter. I never said you were playing favs, U may not be. I didn't post any lies or bullshit. You don't want it in a public form. Are you affraid other clan reps will see how you are acting and handling problems. I said I wanted answers for what happened from a UF rep, who can explain why. You don't want to explain anything. You gave us no answers and mad threats when we questioned why? Led made a good point. If we would of said it was them who talked, even tho you can't prove who spoke, would you of awarded us the win just like that? Is it that easy to get a false win? I had no problems with how anything was handled in the UF Black II tourney, even when we lost. You posted POW war rules and you aren't even following them. Set 1 Discrepancies & Disputes:

Rule Set 1: DISCREPANCIES AND DISPUTES

A: If there is a discrepancy in the way a clan perceives a rule, the way a rule affects another rule in an unforeseen way, or in any instance where something was not covered within the rule sets to begin with, the following procedure will take place:

1. After the creators find there is a complaint, the creators will first try to offer an explanation/interpretation to satisfy all parties and to get tourney play resuming as normal again.

2. If this cannot be done, then the creators will turn to the Clan Reps and hold a vote. The remaining Clan Reps will vote as to whether the rule needs to be changed or not. Each clan will have an equal voice in these matters. A decision can only be made by the Clan Reps if there is a 2/3 majority (66.4%) sway to one decision. If the margin is narrower than that, then the decision gets bumped to the admins of the tourney who will then vote from there. If a decision is passed to the admins in this way, the admin decision is final.

3. Once a rule is altered, there will be a forum-wide announcement stating so, but it should fall on your Clan Rep's shoulders to MAKE SURE that your clan, ALL of your clan, is fully aware of the change.

Here is the no typing in war rule~!!! D: For the sake of temperament, there will be no typing (ALL) in-game so that the other team may see what you are typing, no matter how cozy the clans are together. This may lead, down the line, to some questionable ribbing that a clan may eventually take offense to.

Once again.... where did JyK break the rules????? StormWatch did and we have video proof.

Where's our win~!

Guest KingJunk

BeastlyT don't worry about it and I will see you online tonight when I get home from work and we will talk about it!

Don't make any more post about this situation we lost there is nothing we can do but Move along there word is FINAL!!

I found it hard to fight the urge to respond to this topic. The reason I didn't respond right away is because I know, unlike jyk soldiers apparently, that these kind of issues are handled amongst the clan reps in the CR section of the site. Unfortunately for members of *S*, a post like this that is inaccurate and devoid of rational thought, whether factual or not, makes us look bad. I will admit it makes them look worse, but I cant sit here without saying something.

I apologize Havoc if this is not my place to do so. But we at *S* pride ourself in fair play and the way we carry ourselves in this community. For example several times already we have turned down great applicants to our clan because they were from other clans in this community and we would rather go without a good shooter then cause waves here with you all. Despite what I have heard and read, we don't accept everyone into our family.

This particular situation is unfortunate to say the least. I feel bad for jyk. It's too bad they don't understand how things work here. It seems to me they lack communication and the fact that they are currently without a site to call home just adds to the problem for them I think.

I can assure everyone here that we did what most of you have done while in the pre-war lobby. We let our Rep do all the talking while we team type to eachother last min instructions and others of us check the opposing teams roster. Each clan has had literally weeks to make sure their rosters and the names on them were correct. No one should be mad that "they weren't given enough time" or notice about having ineligible players.

That particular thing is the only thing I took some exception to. Other then that, I wish jyk gl for the rest of this tourney and hope you guys learn how to fit in here at UF a little better.

-Omni

Guest BeastlyT

See Junk, I wasn't going to post anything until I saw OMNI attacking JyK. Now I have another problem. OMNI, I didn't ask Stormwatch to explain anything. I asked for UF admins to reply. Did I talk any shit about your clan, no, but here you are making comments about JyK soldiers... You know what, I not ever going to type anymore about your comments, but I do have plenty to say about it. I know the reps handle it, but I felt the answers weren't given. If I can post it here, then where should I? I just want things explained. It's not that hard. It's not like there isn't anything on the line. The winner gets a prize, if your clan felt wronged, they would want answers too.

I apologize to you beastlyt. It was not my intent to attack jyk in any way. In fact, I avoided doing so in my response and I think it is very clear. My intent was to defend my clan from the accusations made that we are in some way unfair or cheated.

It seems to me you were just waiting for some sort of response so you could continue your remarks.

I apologize to *S* for adding fuel to the fire when I perhaps shouldn't have. I thought the benign nature of my post would avoid a response like his.....some people just don't get it I guess.

GL in your wars everbody ;D

-Omni

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guys, I want you ALL to stop posting in this thread, this is WHY we have a CR section, So that accusations and public bashing, DO NOT start happening on a thread that turn into a clan vs. clan debate on who is right! That's what the CR section is for. If your CR cant explain things to you on the outcome of the decision, then he is not doing his job as a CR. This is the last time I want to see a post from StormWatch on this thread, no matter what is said PERIOD! You guys know better!

Dude... Don't be pissed at me for post the truth on this matter. I never said you were playing favs, U may not be. I didn't post any lies or bullshit. You don't want it in a public form. Are you affraid other clan reps will see how you are acting and handling problems.

That's it.

Sniper can calm me down later.

Listen, BONEHEAD.....we ask that nothing gets tossed around here in the public section BECAUSE it will turn ugly because everyone will need to be heard.  Now you have *S* coming in here needing to defend themselves, we have you replying to your OWN posts furthering your crusade for whatever kind of overturned decision you think your clan was SO cheated out of.  I have already had your Clan Rep AND your clan's co-leader write to me apologizing for the situations, and trying to move forward.....and then we have YOU.

We ask that nothing goes public because it solves NOTHING.

No, we are NOT afraid of "what the other Clan Reps will think," and that's why we want these discussions held IN the Clan Rep section.....but amidst all the copying of various rules in the rulebook, you seem to have quickly read over where we ask that NOTHING gets discussed out here.  It's why you have a Clan Rep to BEGIN with.  HE talks situations out with OTHER Clan Reps, situations are resolved, and in EVERY situation that arises in a tourney, there will be a clan HAPPY with the decision, and one that is NOT.  You, in this case, happen to be a part of the clan that is NOT.  IN THIS CASE.  The sad thing here is that many clans BEFORE you have come, had a ruling against them, and had the DIGNITY to move on and continue to do well in this tourney.  With you running your whining comments as you have been, even after INSTRUCTED not to do so, even after Clan Reps were INSTRUCTED to INSTRUCT their gunners that this is not the proper way to approach situations, you STILL HAVE TO BE HEARD.  And for what?  NOTHING gets solved out here.  LEARN IT, LIVE WITH IT.

If I have your Clan Leader PMing me telling me that he understands the ruling, then maybe you should SHUT UP, act like you belong in your clan leader's CLAN, and follow his lead and wishes, because I simply do NOT think that if your clan won this tourney, that the TV is going to you.  And if it's not, and is supposed to go to someone else in your clan, you are Grade-A SCREWING it up for him and the rest of your clan by running your idiot mouth with your idiot comments on your idiot's crusade.  The situation was done hours, no, DAYS ago.....and yet here you are.

If you post on this topic again, we will BAN you, indefinitely if needed.

If you simply can't shut up for the SAKE of your ENTIRE team, then it's on your head when JyK isn't just removed from the UF4 tourney, but from ANY future engagements that this tournament site hosts.  Seems like a hefty price to pay for one little guy's whining remarks.

Now QUIT IT.

It's the FIRST week and we didn't think we'd be getting this from ANYONE this early.

Your CR messed up on your roster....your guys tried playing while under WRONG names....the situation here would NOT have been a situation at all if your clan had ONLY done things right and carefully the FIRST time.

Jesus.....

This thread should no longer have any more responses to it.

I halt in locking too many threads because that's when people just LOVE saying we try to shut them up too much.

We don't mind the talking, WHERE THE TALKING IS APPROVED.

This is to be handled by your CLAN REP.

JyK just wanted a clean fair war with stormwatch. we respect their clan for their abilities. instead it was ruined becuase of he said she said bullshit..... someone talked during the countdown. We can accept the roster issue that is entirely our fault but the one round penalty determined the outcome of the match and frankly it is our word against theirs. if someone talked what was said??? and was it offensive. did the countdown start and someone was talking. for this to be a deciding factor is ludacris. like i said the only fair way is a rematch. all of the threats from the admin are really uncalled for. you maybe under alot of stress but no need for threats. i came to play in the UF tourney because GB was full of immature kids. i just want a fair decision

Guest KingJunk

Ok ALL members of [JyK] leave this thread and all issues containing the the war vs [*S*] alone it is done and over with. We know what we have to do from now on and thats to make sure we are ready to war before the war. We will rise from this I promise you this because it will not kill us nor break us it will ONLY MAKE US STRONGER and more EAGER to win. So we know must take this anger we have for this and apply it to the battlesfield where it really counts. WE WILL BOUNCE BACK FROM THIS WAR!!

P.S. I am online now and I only see a few people get on so we can prepare for battle tonight!

JyK just wanted a clean fair war with stormwatch. we respect their clan for their abilities. instead it was ruined becuase of he said she said bullshit.....  someone talked during the countdown. We can accept the roster issue that is entirely our fault but the one round penalty determined the outcome of the match and frankly it is our word against theirs. if someone talked what was said??? and was it offensive. did the countdown start and someone was talking.  for this to be a deciding factor is ludacris.  like i said the only fair way is a rematch. all of the threats from the admin are really uncalled for.  you maybe under alot of stress but no need for threats. i came to play in the UF tourney because GB was full of immature kids. i just want a fair decision

My last message on this thread ASKED that this NOT continue, especially here in public.

It seems that you simply CANNOT read and understand instructions.

In lieu of penalizing your entire clan, which we do not want to hold responsible for the loud mouths of 1-2 players unable to understand a simple request, you are being banned from posting on these forums for 2 WEEKS.

Your ban will end in 14 days.

Bogart ]

On behalf of [odc] I apologize for this inappropriate comment.

hehe - Posted by: [odc]WARfungus

It is not our place to make any comment regarding this situation.  We are not involved.  I hope that neither [*s*] nor [JyK] take it personally.

Me as well fellas just trying to have a drama free and fun environment. ;D

Dear Undertow:

U banding Led from posting, because he put more on the thread, but what about the others who posted after him. I guess it's all about JyK members. What are you, "power hungry or were u a bully in school? You leave a big message with name calling and shit. We are all loud mouths. It's America and it's called having an opinon. Of course you will get another responce after posting things like that. Did I call you names? When will act professional? A CEO or a high position in a company you would of been fired for responce like that. Take it from someone who has taken college business classes and talk with people in the field. Maybe if you would have responded like a professional the first time, none of this would of happened or blew up the way it did, maybe not. Who knows.You want to run a tournement and have everyone that's in it be professional. That also goes for the people running the UF site etc. Here's another tip bit of info for you, Jyk is the only clan that Stormwatch has tried or has pulled a fast one on in UF Tournaments. Maybe that is something you should look into. Ask other clan reps. Does this tournament have any refs, to check on things?The clans that came to this tournament are just looking for fair play with rules that stand for eveyone.

BeastlyT

The previous warning, though unspoken, certainly meant not hounding me on PMs after you've done so in posts.

Banned......2 wks.

Hopefully 2 wks will give you enough time to grow up a little.

If I was "power hungry," then it would have been 20 weeks as you're starting to deserve.