im starting 2 fantasy baseball leagues on yahoo 1 is a H2H league the other is a 5x5 roto league. if you are interested im looking 4 serious managers who arent going to quit halfway thru the season.so if u want in private message me with a email i can send the invite to. both leagues are 10 teams.

BacklasH ]

I would, but I'm not fond of yahoo's fantasy baseball. Sportsline or ESPN FTW.

Yeah, we did football through yahoo this year, and it was awful. The stat tracking is a joke. The draft was a pain in the ass, everything was really. It's prolly the first yahoo service that I didn't like.

well smoke which 1 is a good site to use since you said you don't like yahoo, espn, or cbs. thats basically the top 3 fantasy sites that are free. unless you use fanball.com but i dont wanna pay 25-1,000 per team lol. i remember back you used to HAVE to pay on espn. and it was good lol.

I said Sportsline or ESPN FTW (For the win). I've been using sportsline for about 7 years or more. We run the annual baseball league for RVN (and APC in the past) through there with no problems. Full league customization, keeper capability, and so on if you do a commish league.