Sharkbait2 ]

i just made a thread similar to this.... I think you need the kz2 voucher to download it, or at least I did

Killzone Demo Arrives on European Store This Thursday

^ This doesn't mention a voucher for Europe, but this one does. So I guess its the ladder.

Killzone 2 Tops 1 Million Pre-Orders, Demo On EU PSN

Yea guerrilla is European. The demo is available in Europe for free. Anyways if you get caught using an EU account and you are from US you get a perma ban, its illegal under the terms and conditions.

The demo is short, but great. I wish it had multiplayer though.

When you begin the game i suggest you make the controls more like cod style and put the sensitivity to the max or almost to the max; this will make the controls feel more comfortable and more familiar. The cover feature is nice and you kind of have to use it because you will get shot at from all over the place.

I loved it, i am gonna be playing it over and over; i say download the demo and give it try.

CDBS14 ]

Yea guerrilla is European. The demo is available in Europe for free. Anyways if you get caught using an EU account and you are from US you get a perma ban' date=' its illegal under the terms and conditions. [/color']

When you begin the game i suggest you make the controls more like cod style and put the sensitivity to the max or almost to the max; this will make the controls feel more comfortable and more familiar. The cover feature is nice and you kind of have to use it because you will get shot at from all over the place.

I loved it, i am gonna be playing it over and over; i say download the demo and give it try.

I couldn't find that is the terms, and this time I really looked. Gimme a link please, if you got one.

IRISH BULL ]
CDBS14 ]

Yea guerrilla is European. The demo is available in Europe for free. Anyways if you get caught using an EU account and you are from US you get a perma ban' date=' its illegal under the terms and conditions. [/color']

I couldn't find that is the terms, and this time I really looked. Gimme a link please, if you got one.

i dont, lol. but it is illegal, people got caught saying it on the KZ2 website forums, and since you use your sign in ID to log into that site the dude got banned, his account got got banned, he went on 2 nights ago saying that he was gonna make a new account.

CDBS14 ]
IRISH BULL ]
CDBS14 ]

i dont, lol. but it is illegal, people got caught saying it on the KZ2 website forums, and since you use your sign in ID to log into that site the dude got banned, his account got got banned, he went on 2 nights ago saying that he was gonna make a new account.

His European account got banned? Or they banned his whole PS3?? Cause I've heard rumors they have done that before.

IRISH BULL ]
CDBS14 ]
IRISH BULL ]
CDBS14 ]

His European account got banned? Or they banned his whole PS3?? Cause I've heard rumors they have done that before.

Define "from the US"...?

I'm sure there are plenty of ways around this.. I mean they cant ban you just because you are in the states at this moment. That doesn't mean you are a citizen.. Does that also mean that UK Citizens cant play while on vacation or here on Business..!?

Hog Wash.!! ;D

Chili-Palmer ]
IRISH BULL ]
CDBS14 ]
IRISH BULL ]
CDBS14 ]

Define "from the US"...?

I'm sure there are plenty of ways around this.. I mean they cant ban you just because you are in the states at this moment. That doesn't mean you are a citizen.. Does that also mean that UK Citizens cant play while on vacation or here on Business..!?

Hog Wash.!! ;D

its just for the fact that they don't want anyone downloading stuff. and hey you can still use your old loggin name.

CDBS14 ]
Sharkbait2 ]

just finished it.... didnt really care for it. Loved the graphics' date=' but the aiming was weird. I think i'll cancel the pre-order and wait for reviews from other people.

[/quote']

check the options, there is a controls setting there ;)

no, not that. Like it starts out slow, and then goes fast... its not smooth aiming. adjusting the sensitivity doesnt change that.

Sharkbait2 ]
CDBS14 ]
Sharkbait2 ]

just finished it.... didnt really care for it. Loved the graphics' date=' but the aiming was weird. I think i'll cancel the pre-order and wait for reviews from other people.

[/quote']

check the options, there is a controls setting there ;)

no, not that. Like it starts out slow, and then goes fast... its not smooth aiming. adjusting the sensitivity doesnt change that.

im guessing you played the demo once or twice. And i dont blame you, thats what most people did. The thing with killzone2 is that it is not meant to resemble cod4 or halo or whatever other shooters there are, it is KZ2; play the demo more than once and after a whilom you will get used to it, just like switching sensitivity setting son cod4, it feels weird first, then you get used to it.

My PS3 is broken and all i play is the demo, i pretty much got the hang o fit; trying to get better with the pistol.

I dont think the demo is worth the trouble of creating a new account, Its only like 3 mins. of a mission and 5 mins. of them saying how great the game is. I have to agree with sharkbait aiming is not very smooth and it seems blurry when you run or move gun fast. I think the demo was enough for me to say no to buying this game. expected alot more out of a game for 09.

Rayninblud ]

I dont think the demo is worth the trouble of creating a new account, Its only like 3 mins. of a mission and 5 mins. of them saying how great the game is. I have to agree with sharkbait aiming is not very smooth and it seems blurry when you run or move gun fast. I think the demo was enough for me to say no to buying this game. expected alot more out of a game for 09.

Hmmm. SO much for the "best shooter ever" tag everyone keep throwing around. Sounds like it is very similar to the first one. :P

BigMoneyNacku ]
Rayninblud ]

Hmmm. SO much for the "best shooter ever" tag everyone keep throwing around. Sounds like it is very similar to the first one. :P

Yea, sounds like a lot of hype. Haze got this kinda of hype too, and fell flat after it released.