Smallville... Anyone watch it?

wait WHAT?! well i suppose it's ok since lex luthor is practically in his "future" state where he's superman's nemesis so he can disappear from the show for awhile. and if michael rosenbaum can't play lex then yeah i'd rather have them not show Lex at all anymore.

as for "lex is not dead" yeah no shit lol. he's alive when clark takes the role of Superman, so im pretty sure he can't die during his young adult years lol.

Lexaeus ]

wait WHAT?! well i suppose it's ok since lex luthor is practically in his "future" state where he's superman's nemesis so he can disappear from the show for awhile. and if michael rosenbaum can't play lex then yeah i'd rather have them not show Lex at all anymore.

as for "lex is not dead" yeah no shit lol. he's alive when clark takes the role of Superman, so im pretty sure he can't die during his young adult years lol.

Well unless negotiations take a different route. Smallville will never progress to "Superman" years except in those flash forward episodes. DC's contract with WB is based on Clark pre-costume. It's one of the reasons why Welling couldn't play Supes in the movie. A bad move imo, but it is what it is and we suffer for it.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Lexaeus ]

Well unless negotiations take a different route. Smallville will never progress to "Superman" years except in those flash forward episodes. DC's contract with WB is based on Clark pre-costume. It's one of the reasons why Welling couldn't play Supes in the movie. A bad move imo, but it is what it is and we suffer for it.

100 percent correct. That is why Lex is dead. Well mainly because MIchael Rosenbaum won't be back. I remember Tow hated Lana he must be happy Lana is gone for good lol.

Malu, it's freaky that you remember my hate affair for Lana at all.

I did not read this thread until just now because I hadn't watched this episode until just now tonight.

Fuck Lana, fuck that ugly-ass mouse-face of hers and fuck her 'I'm here / I'm gone / I'm back again / but I'm gonna go again' BS.

I don't know what the fascination was with that tart. She dated half the damn town, she was the most melodramatic person in the script for someone who was usually the least impactful for all storylines and she's just an overall ODD looking woman. Just about every other female on the show looks better than she does AND they're better actresses in better roles.

Fuck Lana.

She can go fuck half of another town somewhere else in her new 'wow look what they injected into my useless role this time' Kryptonite bullshit nano-skirt.

Stupid.....

But I know the Smallville writers will do the expected and bring her back soon enough for the 152nd time....

Undertow ]

Malu, it's freaky that you remember my hate affair for Lana at all.

I did not read this thread until just now because I hadn't watched this episode until just now tonight.

Fuck Lana, fuck that ugly-ass mouse-face of hers and fuck her 'I'm here / I'm gone / I'm back again / but I'm gonna go again' BS.

I don't know what the fascination was with that tart. She dated half the damn town, she was the most melodramatic person in the script for someone who was usually the least impactful for all storylines and she's just an overall ODD looking woman. Just about every other female on the show looks better than she does AND they're better actresses in better roles.

Fuck Lana.

She can go fuck half of another town somewhere else in her new 'wow look what they injected into my useless role this time' Kryptonite bullshit nano-skirt.

Stupid.....

But I know the Smallville writers will do the expected and bring her back soon enough for the 152nd time....

I am a stalker LOL. Jk I am a HUGE smallville fan and there were only one or two smallville threads here and a handful of posts so I remember especially since you did a rant like you did now about her LOL. I can't wait till Louis is back.

bizzyb0t ]
MaluNYMets ]

Anyone watch tonights smallville? It was pretty sick. Lana is done with Clark. Lex is dead. Crazy.

Thanks for the spoilers guys. Y'all just saved me tons of money (not Geico' date=' etc) because now I don't have to buy the DVD set! ;D

[/quote']

lol you could have just gone to kryptonsite.com