Why Ravenfall Gets the Dumbest Recruits On the Net

xPUDDYTATx ]

Well written buddy. Now I'll try not to mess up from now on. and hopefully the rest of us won't ether.

I think we were supposed to respond to this with our essays so I'm putting mine on here lol. Here it is

("Why Ravenfall gets the dumbest recruits on the net.")

We five recruits would do better off joining a shit clan on the internet cause we haven't been able to go through our first week without getting into trouble. WE haven't been able to keep our mouths shut so there fore we are not using our heads so therefore(why is therefore 1 word here, and two words previousley?) we are not doing our best to pass our tryouts(tryout is not plural, you only get one chance). We are also making RavenFall look bad bad by not using our heads and thinking before we do. I would like to be in RavenFall but I haven't been being a good recruit(nice sentence structure - "been being"?) lately and the fact that we keep messing up is ruining our chanses(again, it is chanCe, not chanCes, and spelled with a "C") of getting into RavenFall. We would be better off getting into a shit clan so that way we won't make RavenFall look bad. I was hoping my tryout would go a little better than this but our mistakes has(have!!!) made us have to work even harder. We also would be better off joining another clan because we are making RavenFall try to(too?) hard to get us to listen and follow orders. We are annoying the shit out of RavenFall(the readers of this essay also) and making our tryouts even harder and harder for ourselves. I would personally like to do better so I can get in to RavenFall but I guess I'm not doing to well. I would like to try harder and do my best to be a better recruit but it seems like we've all been messing up and that's puttin alot of stress on us to pass our tryouts. From now on we should do our best to keep our mouths shut and Follow orders and listen to what they tell us to do. Other wise we mite(<---damn dude, get a dictionary already) as well try to join another shit clan cause we would be better doing that.

LMFAO Puddy, I remember you telling me that you wanted to be a teacher way back in the day, good thing you didn't 'cause if I had been your student, and you corrected any of my papers like this, you would of definitely made me cry like a school girl. ;D ;D ;D

This thread is sweet,....[RVN] is totally having their recruits make themselves look like dicks,....I love it....LMAO....If I was one of these guys I would have already told you all to eat a dick!!! Thats what makes it so great. I've had recruits much like these in the past, but they earned their way and have proven themselves....so for all you [RVN] recruits, good luck!!!!! LOL