Why Ravenfall Gets the Dumbest Recruits On the Net

Clan “Ravenfall†recently began a recruit experiment, allowing five individuals a tryout, being judged as one group. Only three of the five would be accepted. What none could predict was the sheer level of stupidity of this group of individuals, who seemed hell-bent to make life more difficult for them whenever possible. This is their tale.

Shortly after the tryout began, recruit “Xorcist†found it necessary to take issue with a UC (Unit Commander). Once Undertow caught wind of this, he immediately announced that all recruits were required to proclaim their understanding of respect to the clan’s leaders by reciting "and I'm the Dick Servant of Tool Minion." After every sentence they spoke one Friday. Surely, Undertow thought, this would be the one bump on the road, and everything would be right with the world. Oh, if only it were so…

Unfortunately, the next tactical error for this recruit group would come in the form of a twenty one year old male, with what some might later assume was a mental capacity of someone half that age. I refer, of course, to “Ocelot18â€. This particular recruit thought it would be quite hilarious to point out that Undertow gave his owns clan web address as Ravenfall.com instead of .net. As much a stroke of pure comical genius that must have been in the boy’s mind, it once again put all 4 remaining recruits in quite a precarious position indeed.

They were assigned to tell the UF forum of their apparent lack of mental aptitude to pass through the tryout process, let alone have a successful stint in Ravenfall. How this band of idiots was better suited for the likes of “Gamebattlesâ€, where there screw-ups would blend in and leaves Ravenfall’s good name unblemished. After reading, I’m sure the point is clear.

Lockdown ]

They get the dumbest recruits...well because look at the roster...seriously guys like Tool-Minion? Backlash? Playerdown? I dunno' date=' perhaps it's just me but that doesn't seem the brightest of groups to me anyways ;)

[/quote']I second that one! Leaving to go take a piss for a few rounds and being absolutely stunned that we didn't need him to win. Truly idiotic ::):P

The question that is being asked here is what good can the recruits involved in the Recruit experiment offer to Ravenfall? What good can be offered when one mouths off to a unit commander, and another openly mocks the clan leader? What good can one offer when errors in judgment brings punishments, and those lessons are not heeded? How can a recruit believe they can be an asset to Ravenfall when they routinely provide evidence to their incompetence? Rather then tarnish Ravenfall’s good name and image, maybe they should pollute some shit Gamebattles clan their idiocy.

The recruit process is much like a boot camp. It is a chance for the recruiting clan and the recruit to get to know each other at a level deeper then just superficially playing together once in awhile. An opportunity to get to know each others style of game play, to get to know all the members of the clan they are joining, a chance to see if one can take direction from the person in charge. You’d think that a recruit would be smart enough to learn, after one bad mouths a unit commander, they all receive a lesson such as having to finish sentences with “And I’m the dick servant to Tool_Minionâ€, not to offend any member of the clan they are recruiting, let alone the leader.

In the first week of the Recruit Experiment, the requirements have been so simple it is astonishing that such egregious errors have been made. All they have to do is follow orders and show how they can be an asset to the clan they are recruiting. It would not be overstating it, that Ravenfall would not be faulted if they lack hope that these recruits could handle what it means to be a Ravefall member.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Lockdown ]

They get the dumbest recruits...well because look at the roster...seriously guys like Tool-Minion? Backlash? Playerdown? I dunno' date=' perhaps it's just me but that doesn't seem the brightest of groups to me anyways ;)

[/quote']I second that one! Leaving to go take a piss for a few rounds and being absolutely stunned that we didn't need him to win. Truly idiotic ::):P

I agree too and you might want to add -Pit0- to that list also LoL ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

I dont get it..!?

& who is Polaris..?

Whatever clan you are with, you should add a clan tag to your name as im sure you would never make such a simple mistake, & are not as stupid as these kids... right.?

Chili are you ok? First it was the "message" being a swedish "massage" and now this...

Let me point this out to you ;)

Clan “Ravenfall†recently began a recruit experiment, allowing five individuals a tryout, being judged as one group. Only three of the five would be accepted. What none could predict was the sheer level of stupidity of this group of individuals, who seemed hell-bent to make life more difficult for them whenever possible. This is their tale.

Shortly after the tryout began, recruit “Xorcist†found it necessary to take issue with a UC (Unit Commander). Once Undertow caught wind of this, he immediately announced that all recruits were required to proclaim their understanding of respect to the clan’s leaders by reciting "and I'm the Dick Servant of Tool Minion." After every sentence they spoke one Friday. Surely, Undertow thought, this would be the one bump on the road, and everything would be right with the world. Oh, if only it were so…

Unfortunately, the next tactical error for this recruit group would come in the form of a twenty one year old male, with what some might later assume was a mental capacity of someone half that age. I refer, of course, to “Ocelot18â€. This particular recruit thought it would be quite hilarious to point out that Undertow gave his owns clan web address as Ravenfall.com instead of .net. As much a stroke of pure comical genius that must have been in the boy’s mind, it once again put all 4 remaining recruits in quite a precarious position indeed.

They were assigned to tell the UF forum of their apparent lack of mental aptitude to pass through the tryout process, let alone have a successful stint in Ravenfall. How this band of idiots was better suited for the likes of “Gamebattlesâ€, where there screw-ups would blend in and leaves Ravenfall’s good name unblemished. After reading, I’m sure the point is clear.

Take your time Chili.....

LOL I'm never talking again in front of any members of the U about where I was for the previous few rounds. I told you about that atomic shit in confidence! I had Taco Bell which explains why it only took a round and a half of time to commit the deed. Anyways carry on recruits ;D.

Also a note to self:

Team kill Lockdown if he ever logs on the PSN again. :-*

Deadly-Intent ]
MaluNYMets ]
BacklasH ]

Also a note to self:

Team kill Lockdown if he ever logs on the PSN again. :-*

Agreed. lol

does this guy actually plays video games??? i thought he was just a forum troll!!

Legend has it that he takes a break from trolling forums on the 30th day of each month to play video games. Looks like we'll see him March 30th, since there's only 28 days in February lol.

Well written buddy. Now I'll try not to mess up from now on. and hopefully the rest of us won't ether.

I think we were supposed to respond to this with our essays so I'm putting mine on here lol. Here it is

("Why Ravenfall gets the dumbest recruits on the net.")

We five recruits would do better off joining a shit clan on the internet cause we haven't been able to go through our first week without getting into trouble. WE haven't been able to keep our mouths shut so there fore we are not using our heads so therefore we are not doing our best to pass our tryouts. We are also making RavenFall look bad bad by not using our heads and thinking before we do. I would like to be in RavenFall but I haven't been being a good recruit lately and the fact that we keep messing up is ruining our chanses of getting into RavenFall. We would be better off getting into a shit clan so that way we won't make RavenFall look bad. I was hoping my tryout would go a little better than this but our mistakes has made us have to work even harder. We also would be better off joining another clan because we are making RavenFall try to hard to get us to listen and follow orders. We are annoying the shit out of RavenFall and making our tryouts even harder and harder for ourselves. I would personally like to do better so I can get in to RavenFall but I guess I'm not doing to well. I would like to try harder and do my best to be a better recruit but it seems like we've all been messing up and that's puttin alot of stress on us to pass our tryouts. From now on we should do our best to keep our mouths shut and Follow orders and listen to what they tell us to do. Other wise we mite as well try to join another shit clan cause we would be better doing that.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

Well written buddy. Now I'll try not to mess up from now on. and hopefully the rest of us won't ether.

I think we were supposed to respond to this with our essays so I'm putting mine on here lol. Here it is

("Why Ravenfall gets the dumbest recruits on the net.")

We five recruits would do better off joining a shit clan on the internet cause we haven't been able to go through our first week without getting into trouble. WE haven't been able to keep our mouths shut so there fore we are not using our heads so therefore(why is therefore 1 word here, and two words previousley?) we are not doing our best to pass our tryouts(tryout is not plural, you only get one chance). We are also making RavenFall look bad bad by not using our heads and thinking before we do. I would like to be in RavenFall but I haven't been being a good recruit(nice sentence structure - "been being"?) lately and the fact that we keep messing up is ruining our chanses(again, it is chanCe, not chanCes, and spelled with a "C") of getting into RavenFall. We would be better off getting into a shit clan so that way we won't make RavenFall look bad. I was hoping my tryout would go a little better than this but our mistakes has(have!!!) made us have to work even harder. We also would be better off joining another clan because we are making RavenFall try to(too?) hard to get us to listen and follow orders. We are annoying the shit out of RavenFall(the readers of this essay also) and making our tryouts even harder and harder for ourselves. I would personally like to do better so I can get in to RavenFall but I guess I'm not doing to well. I would like to try harder and do my best to be a better recruit but it seems like we've all been messing up and that's puttin alot of stress on us to pass our tryouts. From now on we should do our best to keep our mouths shut and Follow orders and listen to what they tell us to do. Other wise we mite(<---damn dude, get a dictionary already) as well try to join another shit clan cause we would be better doing that.