Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

COD WAW Tourneys

Looking forward to seeing more COD tournaments for PS3. WAW, MW...no matter. Socom is good,but we have investments in other games. I would rather not switch platforms to play in COD tourneys more frequently.

Please reply if you agree.

BTW, great job altogether in managing the site, and these tournaments. We all appreciate your efforts!

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

For the most part, SOCOM is more popular because that is what started out here.

I think the only reason Riot Act was so big was because SOCOM was a dying game on an old system. Call of Duty 4 was a fresh game, and on a new next gen system.

So, with the SOCOM tacmap coming next month, and the fact that World at War isn't as popular as Modern Warfare, I don't think that many will support it.

I am waiting for Modern Warfare 2 though, can't wait!

ceedub21 ]

Appreciate the support...

I think what works is the new maps and fresh feel of WAW. I will take a tourney on either game, though.

Again, thanks for the moral support!

I agree to the WAW tournament. We have been waiting for UF to release one for a while. I keep telling the clan good things come to people who wait.

MaluNYMets ]
ceedub21 ]

Appreciate the support...

I think what works is the new maps and fresh feel of WAW. I will take a tourney on either game' date=' though.

Again, thanks for the moral support!

[/quote']

I agree to the WAW tournament. We have been waiting for UF to release one for a while. I keep telling the clan good things come to people who wait.

i tell my guys the same. and the wait goes on...............

You guys are in luck!

Thats rite!

Go sign up for the Crucible-X2 and you can be part of a COD 4 tourney. C'mon get the 360 going and join the fun.

-Rooster- ]

You guys are in luck!

Thats rite!

Go sign up for the Crucible-X2 and you can be part of a COD 4 tourney. C'mon get the 360 going and join the fun.

actually not a bad idea, now let me see if my cousin lets me borrow his 360

Shadowboxin- ]
Playerdown ]
Sharkbait2 ]

well, you cant use ps3's internet with a ps2 game, so you're still out of luck.. hehe

Ummm... i played Socom CA on my PS3.

LOL ya so have I....

I used to play it with my wireless connection. lol

Sharkbait2 ]

well, you cant use ps3's internet with a ps2 game, so you're still out of luck.. hehe

thats false i played fifa07 on my PS3 online, you just have to change the online settings thats it.

Rayninblud ]

Well I know we have been waiting for vintage/cod waw tourney. why not put up a sign up and see how many clans turn out.

it hasn't been officially canceled yet, so i think it is still in the making. Hopefully that is.