Looking forward to seeing more COD tournaments for PS3. WAW, MW...no matter. Socom is good,but we have investments in other games. I would rather not switch platforms to play in COD tourneys more frequently.

Please reply if you agree.

BTW, great job altogether in managing the site, and these tournaments. We all appreciate your efforts!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the most part, SOCOM is more popular because that is what started out here.

I think the only reason Riot Act was so big was because SOCOM was a dying game on an old system. Call of Duty 4 was a fresh game, and on a new next gen system.

So, with the SOCOM tacmap coming next month, and the fact that World at War isn't as popular as Modern Warfare, I don't think that many will support it.

I am waiting for Modern Warfare 2 though, can't wait!

ceedub21 ]

Appreciate the support...

I think what works is the new maps and fresh feel of WAW. I will take a tourney on either game, though.

Again, thanks for the moral support!

I agree to the WAW tournament. We have been waiting for UF to release one for a while. I keep telling the clan good things come to people who wait.

MaluNYMets ]
ceedub21 ]

Appreciate the support...

I think what works is the new maps and fresh feel of WAW. I will take a tourney on either game' date=' though.

Again, thanks for the moral support!

[/quote']

I agree to the WAW tournament. We have been waiting for UF to release one for a while. I keep telling the clan good things come to people who wait.

i tell my guys the same. and the wait goes on...............