Food Poisoning sucks!!!!!

SHANE23 ]

Pediolyte(sp?) Basically for babies but it is MUCH better then Gatorayde or other sports drinks out there.

Most NHL goalies use it in their bottles.

yep pedialyte. I always forge tthe name , mos tof the time the pharmacy ha sits own brand and calls it flat out electrolytes.

also bathroom use is good, get that abd stuff out, the faster it is out, the less pain you have.

I had some peanuts but my dad had some and he's fine everyone in the house has it and we all mostly had different things to eat so it might actually be a virus.

I don't have anything but water in my stomach so I don't know what imma throw up next.

Imma have someone get me that pediolyte.

RNG no way man its already pure liquid coming out so why do I need that I don't wanna be using the toilet when I start throwing up.

I haven't eaten all day. I have had only water and some pediolyte, I don't feel as bad but I don't feel good either. I think ill beat it by tomorrow.

I haven't had food poisoning since I was 10 that was 11 years ago almost so I wasn't expecting especially cuz I was sick less then 2 weeks ago.

CDBS14 ]
RNG187 ]

so put some xlax in your electrolytes :D

the natural way' date=' you use those and you will have a soared asshole for days.

I honestly didn't know assholes could fly! :D :D

Oh wait, I think I heard Sequoyah was on a plane once, so I guess assholes can soar. ;D ;):-*