is anyone else obsessed with the Sham-WOW commercials?? Why does he wear that mic on his head?? Am i supposed to believe that if i call i'll be lucky enough to talk to this guy? Why everyday does he say he can only give us this EXTRA set of magical towels for the next 20min. cause he can't do that all day? how do they know exactly what time i saw the commercial, maybe i saw it 21min. ago but i'm calling now, are you not going to give me these EXTRA set of magic towels? and why are they soooo great cause they were made in Germany? Hitler was made in Germany, he wasn't soo great.and why are they so great at soaking up stuff? where does it all go?? how does a towel hold THAT much soda? Will it hold that much other liquids? what about blood or urine? they both need to be cleaned up quickly.

He's suffering from Sham-Wow-Syndrome.

Besides that's no way to rant.. observe:

I don't even watch TV any more.. I mean sports! sure but that's about it. For movies I just rent them or buy em or download em. Ever look at the tv listings at 3am 90% of them are "Paid Advertisement" WTF? and what the hell is the deal with commercials these days? I watched a show with the boy the other night (by his request) and I swear it was like five minutes of the show followed by 15 minutes of commercials.. etc.. etc.. HOLY crapola!! it was ridiculous.. more than half the commercials were commercials for other shows!! fuck! you pay these assholes for cable, sat service, then they bombard you with commercials..

No wonder why we all play a game that doesn't work,, who the hell wants to watch TV?

8)

Goat ]

He's suffering from Sham-Wow-Syndrome.

Besides that's no way to rant.. observe:

I don't even watch TV any more.. I mean sports! sure but that's about it. For movies I just rent them or buy em or download em. Ever look at the tv listings at 3am 90% of them are "Paid Advertisement" WTF? and what the hell is the deal with commercials these days? I watched a show with the boy the other night (by his request) and I swear it was like five minutes of the show followed by 15 minutes of commercials.. etc.. etc.. HOLY crapola!! it was ridiculous.. more than half the commercials were commercials for other shows!! fuck! you pay these assholes for cable, sat service, then they bombard you with commercials..

No wonder why we all play a game that doesn't work,, who the hell wants to watch TV?

8)

LMFAO so true its sad...

MR.CLEAN.. ]

sham wow

snuggies

lol these are pretty funny ;D

lol @ the snuggie

I mean can't you acheive everything the snuggie offers with a normal blanket?

snow have you ever tried to answer the phone with a normal blanket? it would have been easier with a snuggie...

Ya that shit is hilarious

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i have sham-wows. i called about an hour after watching the commercial, and i still got 2 sets. and they do work great. i got drunk and tried all the things in the commercial...almost. them lil fuckers will hold some water now, lol ;D

xPUDDYTATx ]

i have sham-wows. i called about an hour after watching the commercial, and i still got 2 sets. and they do work great. i got drunk and tried all the things in the commercial...almost. them lil fuckers will hold some water now, lol ;D

Hell yah