Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Vizio Gamers?

Hey, does anyone use a vizio tv for there gaming? I want to a buy a new tv and finally go into the next world with my ps3. i don't have a huge budget to work with, I found a 32'' inch for a little over $500. I would like to spend that or even less. Let me know guys.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

I got a 42" vizio great tv looks great I bought mine in august.Best investment I ever made. I'm sure you can find a 32" for 500 or less for example there are these 2.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5623472

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10778775

z-Prime-z ]

I have a 37" 720p and I love it. I have had it for over 2 years. I bought mine from Wal-mart. I haven't had any problems with it.

im using the same model, but you have the all black im guessing? I've got the silver/black.

I love my tv. works great

Just got my 32" Samsung 1080p today and it looks sick!! I recommend it highly. Got it for $780 flat. Red I can't imagine how great yours must look and also how much it was.

I have a Vizio 42" 1080p LCD...5,000 to 1 contrast ratio

Bought it at walmart and love it.

My Dad works there since he retired so I got an extra 10% off. Basically that paid for the extended warranty and the HDMI cables. If I remember correctly I paid about $700.00 for it.

I recommend a LCD over a plasma.

Just got my 32" Samsung 1080p today and it looks sick!! I recommend it highly. Got it for $780 flat. Red I can't imagine how great yours must look and also how much it was.

$1000 and it is less now. Go to sears or Walmart.