CDBS14 ]

Will someone please kill 50 cent please pleeeeeeeeeeease I don't care if he makes lame music that I don't listen to' date=' but someone please destroy him and the developers creating a new 50 cent video game someone please!

[/quote']

that game is just a disgrace to all gamers.

There have been a lot worse celebrity games.

Shaq Fu, Michael Jackson's Moonwalker anyone?

Aerosmith and Metallica can't be put into that category as they're just games where you play the music.. its Guitar Hero. We're talking about games where you PLAY the actual characters.

Like in the Journey arcade game, you play as the actual band in space collecting instruments.... yeah....

BTW: Journey is possibly the worst celebrity based video game ever

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Aerosmith and Metallica can't be put into that category as they're just games where you play the music.. its Guitar Hero. We're talking about games where you PLAY the actual characters.

Like in the Journey arcade game, you play as the actual band in space collecting instruments.... yeah....

BTW: Journey is possibly the worst celebrity based video game ever

you should watch the angry video game nerd

• 2 weeks later...
CDBS14 ]

Will someone please kill 50 cent please pleeeeeeeeeeease I don't care if he makes lame music that I don't listen to' date=' but someone please destroy him and the developers creating a new 50 cent video game someone please!

[/quote']

that game is just a disgrace to all gamers.

what he said