DRH...1st Clan Knocked Out of UF4

Death's Right Hand [DRH] have the distinct honor of being the first clan knocked out of UF4.

With JyK and APC taking DRH's two territories early in the week, and APC and OK not giving up anything on their defenses, Death's Right Hand finds themselves on the unemployment line early on in the tourney.

With their early elimination being NO indication of the type of clan that they are, Urgent Fury would like to thank them for their participation in this tourney AND for upholding the standards that UF demands of its participants in this community. DRH, you're a stand up clan and it was OUR honor to have you participate in this tourney. Hope you liked your taste of the "big game." ;)

These guys deserve the round of applause then I'm sure they'll receive.

Don't sweat it, DRH. Just means your players may be first in line for the next mini-tourney that Sniper and I will be launching in just a FEW SHORT WEEKS!

DEATH'S RIGHT HAND, EVERYONE!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

DRH,

Good luck in the future guys.

Keep in mind that Urgent Fury is not just a tournament, but a community. It sucks to go out of the tournament at any time, but the community is here for you as long as you'll stay.

Good work guys, there's a table at the Bar & Grill for you any time you're in the neighbourhood.

I have had the distincnt privilendge of playing with Heavy-Duty (DRH's clan rep) and a few of his soldiers... if the rest of the clan is anything like them, they are good frickin guys and I am sad to to see them go.

Like rumpo mentioned we are more than a gaming outlet we are brothers in arms and we hope to see you in more -Wu-Dojo's (just bring your hedge trimmers cuz A HAPPY BUSH IS A TRIMMED BUSH...LOL)

Good Luck in the future DRH

MrsDD

Guest KingJunk

[DRH] the way you guys played that night I would not expect to see you gone so soon as we both know the war we had we an OUTSTANDING war you guys fought hard and our win was no easy one. Like everybody stated above you guys are a stand up clan and I wish you guys the best of luck in all you do. To bad not to many other clans had a chance to war you guys tho it was only 1 map I have to say that was one of my best wars of ALL my Socom series it was a nice seesaw war.

Thanks guys for the great war Good Luck!!